Baker - BOH
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a Cupcake Baker at Sprinkles, you will contribute to the
Sprinkles success by baking all cupcakes, cookies, and brownies and
ensuring proper rotation of product. This role is uniquely great
for night owl's or early birds, as sometimes you will arrive to the
bakery as early as 12am. Your sweet spot is working in kitchens and
you are your best when hustling through a busy day of baking
thousands of cupcakes. Without you, there would be no
Perks of Working with us
- Benefit Options including Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and
- Daily Pay *optional
- Sprinkles Associate Card to Sprinkle the Joy to your friends,
family and community.
- Opportunity to do good - Sprinkles is partnered with several
charities and community events
- Family Friendly Hours
- Paid parental leave & paid time off
- You'll get to be part of special memories that happen daily in
- Development and growth opportunities
- Retain and demonstrate proper policies and procedures delivered
by trainers and managers with enthusiasm.
- Follow printed bake sheet to ensure correct flavors and
quantities are being baked.
- Ensure cupcakes are being baked to Sprinkles specifications and
standards every time.
- Maintain clean ovens and baking areas in the kitchen.
- Assist dishwashers and frosters with completing dish washing as
- Train in frosting cupcakes and production prep duties to
support as needed.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Report to work at the scheduled time for each shift and fulfill
the job requirements for the duration of the shift or until
relieved of all duties by a direct supervisor.
- Act with a high level of Detail when following instructions
down to the dot on top of a Sprinkles cupcake.
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and
- Ability to work a changing schedule that can begin between
12am, 2am, or 3am.
- Ability to communicate verbally and understand and follow
written and verbal instructions from management.
- Can work well under pressure while being mindful of timers, and
maintaining a consistent pace
- Ability to be on your feet for hours at a time.
- At least 1 year of previous baking experience or professional
- Can lift at least 50 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake
batter, frosting and bags of boxed purchases.
- Must be able to move around the front of the bakery as you bend
down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for up to 60%
of the time.
- Sprinkles is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Sprinkles, Plano , Baker - BOH, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!