Company: Public Storage
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Construction Managers will be responsible for the design,
permitting and construction of company facilities across the United
States. We are looking for a high energy, "can do" individual that
enjoys a fast pace and diverse workload in a dynamic environment!
You will be managing a wide array of challenging projects across
the United States. Experience with heavy construction combined with
deep knowledge of civil engineering and site work/infrastructure
challenges is a plus.
- Provide site analysis and recommendations to real estate
department and site acquisition personnel.
- Lead due diligence activities, which would include review of
surveys, soils and environmental reports.
- Ensures that the construction assumptions and project risks
have been identified and addressed.
- Select and supervise the design/engineering consultants from
initial due diligence through site plan approval and
- Reviews all drawings and make sure they conform to the company
- Develop and prepare project budgets and cost estimates. Ensure
that project budget stays within budget.
- Develop schedules and maintains targeted completion dates.
Understands how to manage milestones, and bring appropriate
resources to challenges impacting the schedule.
- Responsible for completion of company construction projects as
assigned. Ensure that coordination and regular communication of
overall project occurs between design professionals, construction,
real estate and others involved in the planning and construction of
company projects. Advises management of any project delays or
budget challenges and identifies alternate actions to maintain
schedules and budgets.
- Verifies the accuracy of General Contractor's monthly
application for payment and provides approval.
- Monitors all inspections or corrections required by governing
- Maintains public relations with neighbors, inspectors, GC's,
subs' and trades persons.
- Coordinates final acceptance, inspection, and scheduling of
- Upon completion of projects, reviews all warranties, O&M
manuals, completion of the final punch list required by the
Keywords: Public Storage, Plano , Construction Manager, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!