Company: VCA Antech, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Please edit the Orange text to reflect your hospital
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Are you looking to be a part of a hospital team that feels like
family, while having the support and resources to push your career
forward? If so, we would love to connect with you! VCA North Plano
Animal Hospital in Plano, Texas is seeking a Veterinary Assistant
to join our practice!
Our hospital has been serving the Plano community for 25 years.
We are AHAA accredited and believe in providing the best possible
care to our patients.
At VCA North Plano, you can be the Veterinary Assistant you have
always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that
values each person's individual skill and personality. There's
something special about you and we are excited to learn more!
Whether you are an experienced Veterinary Assistant looking for the
next step in your career or a new graduate seeking mentorship, our
team is ready to partner with you.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the
spirit that made them successful
- Access to the people and financial resources of a large
- Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and
Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and
- Robust Clinical Studies program
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships
and VCA Charities
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the
- Competitive wage
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Keywords: VCA Antech, Inc., Plano , Veterinary Assistant, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!