Senior DevOps Engineer
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Azure DevOps Engineer
Cognizant Digital Engineering
Our strength is our people, and our ability to work together. We
pride ourselves on the talent we are able to attract to our
organization. We not only hire the best, but continuously strive to
provide our associates with opportunities to work with innovative
solutions and technologies, with premier clients across the globe.
Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways
of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought
leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We
want someone who thrives in this setting and is encouraged to craft
significant solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant digital engineering designs, engineers and delivers
digital products and experiences that drive digital-first business
models. We offer the most comprehensive digital engineering
expertise and client-centric methodology for balanced
- Design and implementation of end-to-end secure and reliable
Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment CI/CD pipelines
including version control, test automation and automated deployment
using Azure DevOps products like - Azure Pipelines, Azure Repos,
Azure Boards, Azure Artifact.
- Lead efforts to implement continuous improvements to all areas
of pipeline automation and infrastructure services in order to
improve the effectiveness and efficiency of overall DevOps
- Troubleshoot issues along the automated CI/CD pipeline in the
various environments (Dev/Test/Production).
- Focus on the development of automated infrastructure,
continuous integration / continuous delivery pipelines, service
pipelines and secure technology capabilities that drive application
development velocity and improve access to infrastructure
- Follow agile practices including Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Azure DevOps Services Health Check and Monitoring
- License management and chargeback of Azure DevOps licenses
- Agents and Agent Pool Management (ensure the agents are always
up and running) - Health Check, Monitoring, Patching, Maintenance,
- Able to Manage notification configurations from Azure or
- Audit and usage reports for different
- Manage security policies for the Azure DevOps Service
- Implement and manage security permissions for projects,
repositories, pipelines, etc.
- Implement and manage the artifact repository, available within
- Good communication (written and verbal)
Skills and Requirements
- 4 -7 years of Solid experience as a DevOps engineer integrating
tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Urban code deploy (or
other deployment tools)
- 2-3 Years' Experience - designing, creating CI/CD pipelines for
various technologies using Azure Devops.
- 2-3 years' experience in Integrating Azure Boards, Azure Repo,
Azure Artifacts and Azure Test Plans into CI/CD built using Azure
- 1-2 years' experience with integrating tools e.g. Sonarqube for
code quality, Rapid7/Twistlock for container scanning, into Azure
- 3+ Years' Experience in Containerization platforms such as
Docker, Kubernetes & AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service).
- Azure DevOps certification (AZ-400) - Big Plus
- Extensive knowledge of Git version control system
- Expert in different build tools like Maven, Gradle, MSBuild,
etc. and integrating them into Azure DevOps using Azure
- Solid understanding of source management, application lifecycle
management, build management and package management tools such as
Git, TFS, SVN, Azure DevOps/VSTS, Visual Studio, ProGet or
- Experienced in leading efforts to implement continuous
improvements to all areas of pipeline automation and infrastructure
services in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of
overall DevOps capability.
- Experience with secure scripting/coding, collaboration across
multiple product development teams and complex troubleshooting
across multiple infrastructure teams.
- In addition, at least one (1) year focused in an automation,
cloud, CI/CD or DevOps specific role.
- Experience in any of the following scripting Languages: Shell,
Perl, PowerShell, Ruby, etc.
- Code management best practices such as branching, merging, and
- Experience in using at least one of the configuration
management tools like Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience in Infrastructure automation using Terraform, ARM
- Administrative proficiency on Windows, Unix systems Linux
(CentOS, or other flavor)
- Good to have - CI/CD for Data and Database schema movement
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Plano , Senior DevOps Engineer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!