JPC 6678 - Power Drivers/RF Engineer
Company: Prolim Global
Posted on: June 8, 2021
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking for Enterprise
Architect for Dallas. TX Location for one of our Top Client.
Participate in data strategy and road map exercises, data
architecture definition, business intelligence/data warehouse
product selection, design and implementation.
- Play key roles in large projects: Senior Data Modeler,
Technical Lead, and Data Architect.
- Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a
project from discovery and planning through implementation and
- Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle:
analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data
model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting and analytics
- Architect and design data solutions for insurance, healthcare
and other industries.
- Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and
platforms across many technology stacks.
- Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers
and Technical Project Managers.
- Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to
innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience in architecture,
design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications,
- Minimum of 2 years experience in application or integration
- Knowledge of data architecture and design patterns and the
ability to apply them.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your
updated resume and contact info via email
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and
Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They
understand business as much as technology, and help their customers
improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value
technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include Advisory, PLM
Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture
Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking,
Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services
include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product
Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide
range of markets and industries.
Keywords: Prolim Global, Plano , JPC 6678 - Power Drivers/RF Engineer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!