Company: Fairfield Residential LLC
Posted on: June 8, 2021
From discovering the prospects needs and matching them with the
perfect apartment, to nurturing the resident experience while
supporting the property's needs; our Leasing Consultants are
critical to building our apartment communities. Every day is an
opportunity to meet new people and turn them into a loyal
We are looking for dynamic, top performing sales people with
high energy and superior sales and customer service experience. The
ideal candidate must thrive in a fast paced leasing office, juggle
various tasks and work well within a team.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will be the first point of contact with prospective
residents, current residents, vendors or Fairfield associates.
- This position will tour, qualify and sell the property's
features to prospective residents.
- Manage the leasing, closing and move in process with our new
- Initial questions most likely come through you first. You must
be quick to determine the customer's needs, resolve and/or escalate
to a higher level as permitted.
- Fostering new relationships with our customers is vital to the
success of this position.
- We look to you to use your customer friendly personality as
well as your ability to diffuse/resolve difficult situations while
- Using your strong administrative and computer skills, this
position will manage various tasks, such as managing lease files,
updating necessary paperwork and computer systems, completing
marketing/advertising tasks, updating social media sites, etc.
- Weekends are required; must be able to work a flexible schedule
to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
What you can bring to the role:
- Superior sales and customer service skills.
- Prior leasing experience is helpful.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good follow through.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Superior ability to help our customers and resolve any issues
with professionalism and clear communication.
- Strong typing and computer skills as well as knowledge of
Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management
accounting software is preferred.
- Your ability to manage several tasks at once while remaining
detailed and well organized.
- Good follow through is necessary so our customers feel their
needs are recognized and met.
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not
limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain
What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Real estate and/or other license as required by law.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential LLC, Plano , Leasing Consultant, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!