Temporary Software Support Representative, eSolutions
Company: Tyler Technologies
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Software Support Representative is an entry level position
responsible for providing exceptional customer support for Tyler's
eSolutions software products. This is a temporary position in which
the assignment will be approximately 90 days in length.
- Provide phone, web, chat, and email support for customers
- Work with clients on analysis, diagnostics and resolution of
- Manage multiple customer issues in a fast paced organization
and prioritize effectively.
- Continually develop product expertise by reviewing new
functionality, testing product issues and utilizing internal
- Utilize system tools and verbal scripting to assist clients and
- Assist with testing client sites for future product
- Must be on the phone and available to help clients from start
time through end time.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be
assigned from time to time.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's
- Exceptional customer service aptitude required.
- One year of work experience in a customer service/technical
support environment preferred.
- Experience working in a high volume call center is
- Ability to work in a team environment to collaborate on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to effectively work with clients on technical and business
- Familiarity with legal terms and principles desired.
- Proficiency using computers, specifically Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, various browsers and operating
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Keywords: Tyler Technologies, Plano , Temporary Software Support Representative, eSolutions, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!