Senior Manager, SIOP (Sales, Inventory, & Operations Planning)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we
If you want to work for an organization that values customer
focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation,
Job Summary: This is a key leadership position, reporting
directly to the Sr Director, Supply Chain Excellence. This position
will require an experienced S&OP / SIOP (Sales, Inventory and
Operational Planning) leader able to facilitate and drive results
in a fast paced and demanding growth environment, leveraging
his/her strong interpersonal and leadership skills. This role will
be challenged to implement and support a world class Sales,
Inventory and Operations Planning process across the enterprise to
improve customer satisfaction, profitability, inventory turns and
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental,
security and quality requirements including, but not limited to:
Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and
Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and
other regulatory requirements.
- Execute all facets of the Integer S&OP process to provide
optimal customer service and working capital performance as defined
by the organization's business operating plans and strategic
- Integrate NPI, EOL, LTA's, Customer Support/Service
requirements, Market data, and other product demand signals to
create a demand forecast
- Partner with product development, marketing and sales, to
ensure the demand consensus process delivers an agreed upon,
workable volume forecast (mid and long term); ensure gaps and
overlaps are addressed, scenarios are completed, and issues
appropriately escalated to meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, Sales,
Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, and Finance to ensure the
appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed at the
S&OP process meetings and establish company's Supply plan.
- Support the S&OP management reviews, prepare all data and
metrics for review, identify gaps and scenarios that must be
presented, guide final decision making on open items and
trade-offs, and prepare escalations for executive review where
- Create the S&OP minutes, communicate key conclusion to
stakeholders and perform follow up of the actions.
- Maintain forecasts and manage links between systems for
forecasting, master production scheduling, inventory management and
resource planning, utilizing various systems
- Document and share "best practice" methods, processes, and
ideas across the business's supply chain operations to drive
continuous improvements in all aspects of business operations.
- Support corporate initiatives aimed at improving current
- Support reduction of cost of sales and operations planning,
recommending improvements to procedures, contracts, and
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree required, MS or MBA
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 years' experience in Sales Inventory &
Operations Planning (SIOP), Demand Planning, product transitions,
and SIOP reconciliations.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Analyzing, Forecasting, Planning,
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge of medical industry, Advanced
knowledge of MRP/ERP and Advance Planning tools, Statistical and
Business Forecasting, Industry relevant certifications (i.e. LEAN,
CPIM, APICS, Six Sigma), Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Other: Ability to strategize, organize and provide
Keywords: Integer, Plano , Senior Manager, SIOP (Sales, Inventory, & Operations Planning), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!