Operations and Help Desk Analyst, Demonstration Environment
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine
data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company
filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to
deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're
committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most
importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk
careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about groundbreaking technology and helping
your customers and peers succeed? Would you like the opportunity to
work at a fast-growing company that is changing the way that
information is used to support business decisions?
Do you enjoy working collaboratively within a team to solve hard
problems? Are you passionate about making customers successful?
Like rolling up your sleeves and working with products across
distributed environments? If you answered yes to these questions,
then the Market Strategies and Technical Sales organization has the
role for you!
As an Operations and Help Desk Analyst you work closely with the
Market Strategy and Technical sales organization to provide the
highest level of support to our sales engineers, strategists,
customer success managers and Partners. You will thrive in an
environment that appeals to your self-sufficient and resourceful
nature, while working closely with your counterparts to provide
technical assistance and support related to our demonstration
Operations and Support analysts are responsible for responding
to queries, completing diagnostic triage, isolating problems as
well as providing and implementing solutions.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries
and issues related to demonstration infrastructure
- Resolve problems in partnership with the broader demonstration
team (TMM, PM, Cloud Ops, and Engingeering)
- Assist new hires during the onboarding process to ensure they
have the right system access for successful demonstrations
- Help write training materials: How-To documents, FAQ's,
- Monitor and maintain daily performance of demonstration
- Triage problems by asking appropriate questions to determine
the nature of problems.
- Follow up with end-users and service owners to ensure issues
have been resolved.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience installing, using and
configuring a combination of Splunk Enterprise, Splunk Cloud,
Splunk IT Service Intelligence, SignalFx Infrastructure Monitoring,
SignalFx Microservices APM and/or VictorOps, or equivalent.
- Skilled in identifying performance bottlenecks, identifying
anomalous system behavior, and resolving root cause of service
- Excellent problem-solving skills with great attention to
- Experience working with container deployment and orchestration
technologies with knowledge of fundamentals including service
discovery, deployments, monitoring, scheduling, load
- Experience with development and deployment in a hosted cloud
environment, preferably AWS & GCP. (Certification while not
required, is a plus)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related
discipline or equivalent work experience,
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations
where required, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Splunk, Plano , Operations and Help Desk Analyst, Demonstration Environment, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!