Body Shop Technician (Automotive) RHCP
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Body Shop Technician
Ray Huffines Chevrolet Plano
Family owned and operated for over 95 years, offering
competitive compensation - commensurate with experience, a high
volume fast paced shop, a highly rated work/life balance and an
opportunity to work with an organization voted among the "Top 100
Places to Work" in the DFW area with a recognized respectful work
environment! In addition, we offer Company paid life insurance,
401-K with Company match, paid vacation and Holidays, employee
discounts , and optional benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision
and Disability insurance and Health Saving Account (HSA).
The Huffines Automotive Body Technician diagnoses issues based
on experience, analysis, and testing. Repairs automobiles and light
trucks while maintaining cleanliness of vehicles during repairs.
They ensure that required documentation is complete and is in
compliance with regulations and standards.
- Five years experience in a large facility or dealership
- Helps maintain shop appearance.
- Follows all shop policies and procedures as well as safety
standards and environmental regulations.
- Disassembles and reassembles vehicles body.
- Inventory and label all removed parts for later reassembly
- Assist estimators with identifying parts that need to be
- Repair damaged vehicles including: grinding, sanding, pulling
dents, metal straightening, frame repairs, and welding.
- Performs fiberglass work: sanding, filling, grinding, and
- Experienced applicants should have own hand tools.
- Ensures the shop runs in an efficient manner by performing
duties such as inventory stocking and other general functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
In addition to background checks, Huffines Auto Dealerships
performs pre-employment and random drug testing.
Keywords: Huffines, Plano , Body Shop Technician (Automotive) RHCP, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!