Java Microservice Systems Engineer
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Java Service Developer
As a Software Engineer you will become a member of a scrum team,
learn full techonology stack, new tools and adhear to development
Your knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding,
testing and application programming will help our scrum team raise
their performance, meeting standards, as well as satisfying both
business and functional requirements.
- Being a self-starter, able to take initiative and drive a
- Provide high quality technology solutions that address business
- Utilize agile methodologies and adhere to coding standards,
procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code
- Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document
- Work closely with clients to identify and specify complex
business requirements and processes
- Research and evaluate solutions and make recommendations.
- Expertise in Test Driven Development/ Behavior Driven
- Continuous integration, build and automated deployment
- Refactoring, clean code, code reviews and mentoring
- Building real and lasting relationships with your team and
- BS or equivalent experience
- Strong Agile development experience.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Core Java/J2EE technologies, Spring
- Microservices and private/public cloud development
- Experience with Memory/CPU usage profiling, optimizing and
tuning Automation and testing tools
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure
- Understanding of architecture and design principles.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and
individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Experienced in Databases (SQL or no-SQL) technologies
- Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools
- Experience with devops model
- Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
- Firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies
- Well-versed in Content Management strategies, architecture and
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
- Desire to build innovative products using cutting-edge
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful
relationships to achieve common goals
- Experience with Leading and mentoring team members
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , Java Microservice Systems Engineer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!