Healthcare Payer Enterprise Architect
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Req ID: 104536
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Healthcare Payer Enterprise Architect
to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
This position is fully Remote/Work at Home, with 25% travel
- Provide strategic leadership for planning, designing, and
implementing an enterprise architecture strategy, and
- Maintain an ongoing partnership with customer's business and
technical teams to apply in-depth knowledge of their operations,
strategies, priorities, and information requirements to establish a
technical direction with an enterprise view
- Evaluate emerging technologies, prototype solutions, and
evaluate processes for inclusion in the technology road map e.g.
microservices, cloud-native solutions
- Establish and manage enterprise architecture development and
- Act as a visionary, championing content, storytelling, and
leading digital innovation
- Ensure appropriate technical standards and procedures are
defined. Chair architecture-related review boards
- Provide strategic guidance and research across all health plan
domains such as Products, Benefits, Enrollment, Claims, Sales &
Marketing, Provider, Customer Contact, etc.,
- Ensure architecture principles and best practices are adhered
to in the adoption of new technologies
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure
customer maintains leadership in the competitive landscape
- Provide architectural vision to appropriately align IT to
strategic business needs
- Responsible for streamlining technology and ensuring projects
are executed to meet business strategies
- Proactively recommend actions to maintain cost-effectiveness
We are looking for candidates with strong technical expertise
and experience of having worked within a health plan. They need to
have knowledge of at least some of the following topics but need
not be an expert.
- Do you have knowledge about health plan claims processing? Are
you familiar with pricing, and adjudication of claims?
- Are you familiar with member enrollment in a health plan?
- Are you familiar with premium billing?
- Do you have knowledge of benefits configuration?
- Do you know what an 834 Enrollment transaction is?
- Do you know what an 837 Claim transaction is?
- Do you know what a 270/271 Eligibility Inquiry transaction
- Do you know what a 278 Authorization Request is?
- Do you know what a 276/277 Claims Status Request is?
- Do you have experience with Medicare?
- Do you have experience or knowledge of ACA line of
- Have you worked with or have knowledge of Medicaid or
Commercial lines of business?
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in health plan technical
- Minimum of 5 years of experience architecture and implementing
Health Plan solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in translating
business strategies across several business units into effective
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Math or
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced, ambiguous
- Strong technical leadership and expert consultative and
- Significant enterprise expertise in developing and architecture
solutions in a collaborative environment
- Substantial demonstrated experience in health plan technology
and modernization of existing legacy solutions
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Plano , Healthcare Payer Enterprise Architect, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!