Company: IMG College
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Learfield IMG College is the leading media and technology
services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks
the value of college sports for brands and fans through an
omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions
for fan engagement. The Learfield IMG College suite of services
includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management;
publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics;
ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise;
branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and
venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the
privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and
the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title
sponsor for the acclaimed Learfield IMG College Directors' Cup,
supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and
approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating
intentional and active care for other people. The company and its
employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement:
"build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve
This position is integral to the Human Resources team and will
manage the compensation programs for a geographically diverse
company with multiple sales commission, incentive and bonus
structures. This includes commission / bonus / incentive plan
creation, analysis, budgeting, complex forecasting, and computing
for 1600+ employees across multiple divisions and business lines.
This position will collaborate with various groups throughout the
organization including sales, operations, accounting / finance and
members of the senior management team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Oversees the day to day operation of reward and recognition
programs to include, program planning and administration (base
salary, commissions, short and long-term incentives, and other
variable pay programs), program compliance with applicable laws and
regulations and all supportive processes and documentation.
- Maintains centralized compensation records and documents
necessary for reporting and/or audits of compensation plans.
Provides compensation information to approved requesting parties to
ensure compliance with EEOC, FLSA, and all other related
regulations. Regularly conducts internal audits to ensure all
practices remain compliant.
- Works closely with business leaders to design, develop, and
implement new compensation plans and structures based on analysis
to ensure the business is competitive with market.
- Develops appropriate communication and educational programs
using various media to keep coworkers informed and updated on our
company reward and recognition programs.
- Works to cultivate a compensation philosophy with organization
leaders that is aligned with the organizational strategy.
- Serves as a compensation consultant in order to provide
recommendations of best practices to the organization.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure compensation
plans are performing effectively.
- Supervises and directs the work of a small team of compensation
- Responsible for streamlining, organizing, and managing
compensation data and processes.
- Prepares, plans, and develops the organization's annual pay for
performance compensation program.
- Participates in external compensation surveys. Reviews and
analyzes findings to gain an understanding of trends and current
market position of the organization's pay programs - updates
management as appropriate.
- Prepare and track labor expense budget.
- Conduct complex analysis and modeling to forecast labor expense
impact of revenue performance on variable compensation.
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts,
accruals and other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Calculate and manage commission and bonus payout process for
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of professional work experience managing /
administering variable compensation structures in a sales-driven
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or closely
related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a genuine interest in learning, understanding and
empathizing with the needs of the organization's leadership and
- Experience working in the compensation area for a
- A passion for serving people.
- Ability to work and maintain confidential information as
private and sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability status.
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female /
Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation /
Keywords: IMG College, Plano , Manager, Compensation, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!