COBOL Developer with Life And Annuity Domain Experience
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Day to Day job Duties:
- Build thorough understanding of client's Life and Annuity
business, Integration and process needs.
- Participate in requirement gathering and design discussions
- Understand the Business Requirements and provide estimates for
- Work with project management team on project schedule.
- Act as Life and Annuity SME in development team.
- Creation of Technical Specifications based on Business
- Create a flexible technical design that is scalable and
- Work closely with Client, Business Analyst and other IT
departments while providing technical solution.
- Work with peer developer, guide them for queries and review the
Unit Test results.
- Assisting in production incidents.
- Promote teamwork and culture of accountability.
- Co-Ordinate with onshore and offshore resources and guide team
members as required.
- Work with QA team for Regressio testing defects and support
user acceptance testing.
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements
to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
• 5+ years of experience in Life Insurance and Annuity domain
including multiple product lines.
• Thorough understanding of different product lines like UL, IUL,
EIUL, SPIA, EIA and Variables.
• Experience in SDLC lifecycle in waterfall and agile
• Experience in translating Business requirements and Gaps into
• 8+ Years of experience in programming and debugging using COBOL,
JCL, VSAM and CICS technologies.
• Working knowledge on relational databases (DB2 / SQL / Oracle) is
Mandate Qualification: COBOL development with Life
and Annuity Domain knowledge.
• LOMA Certification is preferred.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , COBOL Developer with Life And Annuity Domain Experience, Other , PLANO, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!