REMOTE Cloud Architect - Networking and Security
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Req ID: 123536
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a REMOTE Cloud Architect - Networking and
Security to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION IN THE U.S. TRAVEL
NTT is seeking a Cloud Architect with a primary focus on Networking
and Security using Cloud Native Tooling as well as 3rd party
This role is a combination of Client facing Consulting and Internal
Project Support in the Digital Transformation Organization.
- This is a Senior Position that will require you to provide
thought leadership to clients and internal teams using the Public
Cloud, Consisting of Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Experience and Certifications with one or Several of the above
- Advanced Networking and Security Skills Required,
- Subnetting, Security, Routing, DNS
- VPN Setup requiring a deep understanding of IPSEC Setup and
- Load Balancing (Native and NVA), (HTTPS Certificate
- Independent Self Starter motivated to grow Adoption of Public
Cloud Usage across the Organization and in Client Accounts, able to
work on projects with minimal guidance.
- Solid understanding of Business drivers for Technology
- Build Capabilities of other internal teams to deliver solutions
using Public Cloud.
- Customer Facing. We work with Clients directly to promote usage
of Public Clouds like AWS, Azure, and GCP for their Applications
and workloads. You should be capable of speaking to both the
Business and technical requirements of a Client, from both a
Project perspective and Corporate initiative.
- Developer or Scripting Experience. Any or Multiple of the below
- .NET, Java, C, C#, Power Shell Scripting, Bash/Shell Scripting,
- Windows and/or Linux System Administration. Both is a
- Enterprise Storage Understanding.
- IOPS, Raid types, configurations, Penalties, Overhead, Windows
and Linux Mounts
- Modern Application architectures; Micro services, Containers,
Queues, Functions, Scalability on Metrics, load balancers for HA
- Data Security at Rest and In transit
- General understanding of Compliance
- Identity and Access Management. Active Directory or Identity
Provider Integration Experience
- Audit Logging: Native Tooling or 3rd Party
- Data Science and Analytics General Understanding
- Travel Required Average 25-50%
- 10+ Years of Data Center Networking and Security
- 5 Years of Public Cloud Experience (Azure and AWS)
Certifications Preferred: AWS, Azure, GCP Solution Architect
Networking and Security Certifications (examples: CCNA, CISSP)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Network, Cloud, Consulting, Cisco, Developer, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , REMOTE Cloud Architect - Networking and Security, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!