Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Req ID: 113914
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Specialist to join our team
in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything
is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA and for the people who work here. NTT DATA, Inc. currently
seeks a "Maintenance Specialist" to join our team in "US".
7+ years experience in major and minor repairs of Datacenters
7+ years experience in building repair and HVAC
7+ years experience working producing records and maintenance
• Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex repair and preventive
maintenance of buildings, industrial systems, electrical and
mechanical equipment. Working under limited supervision, monitors
building system operations and performance.
• Operates and maintains watch over various central plant, air
conditioning, heating, and building equipment, refrigeration
compressors, engine generators, circulating pumps, fans, etc.,
either directly or remotely from a Building Automation System.
• Performs unplanned repairs, and adjustments, as well as,
regularly scheduled preventative maintenance according to a
• Conduct regular site walkthroughs and report any adverse
• Maintains inventory of equipment, records of equipment under
warranty, tools, materials on hand and materials on order.
• Solicits bids for installation of new equipment and for
• Ensures all individual or contracted work performed conforms to
local, state and federal regulations.
• Assists management in providing equipment requirements for NTT
DATA including cost estimates, monthly expense reports and
forecasting future requirements.
• May maintain documentation such as power diagrams, network
diagram and physical space usage.
• Leads team in the achievement of project milestones and
• 7-10 years' experience required in one or more of the following
fields: industrial power/physical plant operations and/or
maintenance experience involving boilers, industrial chilled
water/HVAC systems, and/or chemical water treatment and
purification systems or formal training in one of the following
industrial trades: a. HVAC; b. Plumbing; c. Welding, pipefitting or
millwright work; and/or d. Industrial plant operations and/or
• Knowledge of operating characteristics and repairs of boilers,
chillers, pumps and industrial heating and air conditioning
• The ability to wear personal protective equipment as needed, but
not limited to, eye/face protection, flame retardant clothing, foot
protection, gloves, hearing protection and head protection,
• The willingness and ability to work rotating shifts that includes
nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as necessary and be subject
to callouts, including response to emergency situations.
• Ability to prepare and maintain records and reports applicable to
• Work standing all day.
• Lift 50 lbs. or more.
• Climb up and down stairs and ladders.
• Access remote work areas and confined spaces (i.e., crawl spaces,
• Use full range of manual dexterity (i.e., sitting, squatting,
bending, kneeling, walking, and lifting).
• Insurable Driving Record.
• Knowledge of industrial utilities production and distribution.
(Natural Gas, Electrical, Chilled/Heating Water, Soft Water,
Compressed Air, Fire Protection, Diesel Fuel, Potable Water,
Sanitary and Storm Sewer).
• The ability to read and interpret blue prints and use all types
of testing equipment, analog/digital multi-meters, pressure and
temperature indicating and recording devices, air flow measuring
devices, and leak detection devices.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a
minimum of four years of related experience and/or trade school
• Prior knowledge of Mission Critical or Data Center
• NFPA 70E training/certification status.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
• Universal CFC certification required.
• Additional certification in one or more of the following:
electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, Building
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short
correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure
understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients,
co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present
information to an internal department and/or large groups of
For more information email
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Consulting, Data Center, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , Maintenance Specialist, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!