Senior Tax Analyst
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Req ID: 120031
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to join our team in
Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Tax Manager- SF ID 120031-Plano, TX
- Preparing Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, 8865, 1118, foreign data
gathering & review, 1.861-8 allocations, Previously Taxed E&P
(PTEP), Global Intangible Low- Taxed Income (GILTI), U.S.
inclusions, BEAT, E-filing, disclosures, etc.
- Maintain Foreign Data Collection Packages, knowledge of
OneSource software, entity and financial data mapping within
- Manage and review the reporting of intercompany data (including
dividends, interest, loans, etc.)
- Interface with external vendors
- Interface with internal tax departments and other finance
groups on transactional reporting
- Assist with data collection for Transfer Pricing documentation,
work with Legal to draft/maintain intercompany agreements
- Assist with international aspects of tax forecasting
- Support federal and state income tax group
- Assist with quarterly and annual close process
- 5 years of experience in Tax
- 5 years' experience with One Source
- Understand major steps in international compliance process,
from data sourcing through U.S. income inclusions and
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA and master's in taxation or LLM in Tax are preferred.
- Experience with SAP software
- Understanding of the impact of income taxes on the financial
statements and of opportunities to combine tax and accounting
knowledge to improve business results
- Ability to identify and implement continuous process
improvements, strong interest in technology and managing large data
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently in a fast-paced
deadline driven environment
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
ERP, Consulting, SAP, Cloud, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Plano , Senior Tax Analyst, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!