JPC 6716 - Pre Sales Security Engineer
Company: Prolim Global
Posted on: June 7, 2021
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking S/W development
Analyst -4 for Newport News VA Location for one of our Top
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide
systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as
well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational
requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections. 9
Years with bachelor's in science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years
- Equivalency: Bachelor's Degree and 9 years of experience.
- Ph.D. and 4 years of experience. 4 years of related exempt
experience can be substituted for bachelor's degree.
- 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for
bachelor's degree. A relevant professional certification can be
substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- ASP.NET and preferably ASP.NET Core (A developer without
experience in ASP.NET Core, but knowledge of ASP.NET can pick up
.NET Core fairly quickly)
- MUST understand REST and RESTful web services.
- Entity Framework and preferably Entity Framework Core
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of TFS and TFVC
- Basic understanding of SAP and integrating with it.
- Ability to work in Visual Studio and Eclipse connecting or
interacting with SAP
Clearance, driving, and travel will not be required. PPE will be
required to attend in yard meetings.
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your
updated resume and contact info via email
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and
Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. They
understand business as much as technology, and help their customers
improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value
technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing
Their IT and PLM consulting offerings include Advisory, PLM
Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture
Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking,
Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services
include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product
Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide
range of markets and industries.
Keywords: Prolim Global, Plano , JPC 6716 - Pre Sales Security Engineer, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!