Manufacturing Manager Trainee
Company: Menards, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This position is responsible for learning all production,
management, and supervision operations of their assigned Midwest
Manufacturing production facility.
- Ensure that all product is built in the most efficient way
- Ensure that all orders are filled within an acceptable lead
- Involved in setting and evaluating production quotas, both
quantity and quality
- Manage and lead team members in your area
- Work with supervisors and managers in your area to accomplish
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve current processes
Facility Maintenance and Utilization
- Keep all production facilities in good repair, orderly, and
- Use equipment to capacity to fill orders
- Ensure all safety policies are enforced, all training is up to
date, and all equipment is guarded and well maintained.
- Keep all safety training and maintenance documented
- Keep open communication with all Team Members regarding safety
Attain the highest profit dollars possible
Balance inventory and reduce stock to ensure maximum turn and
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a manufacturing, engineering, or
management related field preferred or equivalent management
- Willing and able to relocate to other plant locations for
- Working knowledge of modern sales and management methods and
- Able to write and speak clearly and accurately
- Able to establish and maintain effective working
- Able to tactfully deal with guests and team members
- Strong knowledge of construction industry
- Analytical and Interpersonal skills.
- Leadership Abilities
- Self-motivated and Goal oriented
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Develop action plans
- Decision making qualities
Keywords: Menards, Inc., Plano , Manufacturing Manager Trainee, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!