Internal Control Specialist
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Department: Accounting & Finance
Reporting to CFO
Due to the inception of the internal control audit in the year
2022, KTNG USA looking for internal control and sox compliance
professional. Job function includes reviewing all internal
processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure
the risk to the business is minimized with a view to delivering
improvements by facilitating to not undermine the responsibility of
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, organize, and carry out the internal controls function
including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Prepares and updates flow chart, risk control metrics
identifies key control, and makes a recommendation to comply
- Follows up with external internal control audit.
- Conducts risk assessment of all departments.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls
deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and provide
recommendations for improving the organization's operations.
- Evaluates compliance with existing policies and procedures,
identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identifies areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in
continuous education and staff development for best practices.
- Performs internal audit toward each department to ensure that
recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items
are resolved and prepare an internal audit report.
- Evaluates information security and associated risk
- Communicates regularly with Korea HQ internal control team to
make sure all key control is put in place for US subsidiaries.
- Follows up with Korea HQ's project needs with regular video
- Follows up internal control audit with the external
- All other duties as reasonably requested Skills,
Experience and Attributes:
- Bachelors degree related field or equivalent required.
- Experience with internal control audit
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting, finance, internal
auditing, or Business Management in a rapidly growing business
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and
process evaluation and documentation.
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail-oriented and the ability to
work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to address issues and effect change.
- Ability to carry out the project independently
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced
- Flexible and adaptable approach to shift patterns and hours of
work, ability to work flexible hours from time to time.
- Distribution industry experience is preferred.
- CPA or CIA license is preferred.
- SAP experience is preferred.
Keywords: KT&G, Plano , Internal Control Specialist, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!