Enterprise Service Integration - Product Manager, Vice President
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This role forms part of the Chief Technology Office - Enterprise
Service Integration Product Management team. The department is
currently seeking a product manager. The successful candidate will
have a proven track record in both product planning and product
marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the
Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer
requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with
engineering, to deliver winning products. You must be able to make
a significant and effective contribution to the development and
implementation of strategy and policy and therefore must possess a
detailed knowledge of technology architecture principles and
software development practices and tools, including direct
experience of working within an agile software engineering
- Provide the required hands-on software development and product
management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team
communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and
other engineering teams to deliver high-quality products and
features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and
release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify risks and issues, and
clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones,
keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical programs for the initiative, setting
priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional
teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are
informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tuning the program as
- 8+ years of product management experience in a related
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a
product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year
- Understands core technologies utilized in their product domain
and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Drives alignment and coherent product feature, business, and
- Experience working cross-functionally with cloud computing
engineering, communication/marketing teams or related technical
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and problem
solving in a fast-paced and constantly changing environments
- Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical
stakeholders at all levels
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , Enterprise Service Integration - Product Manager, Vice President, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!