Software Engineering C# .Net
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and
foremost for people who are passionate around solving business
problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be
required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all
aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner
continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay
focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation
and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in
a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that
encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in
the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure
Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best
Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve
Passionate about building an innovative culture
Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
Understanding of software skills such as business analysis,
development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Proficient in C# Windows applications
- Experience utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create
software solutions that meet clients' requirements.
- Familiarity developing unit test cases using NUnit and MsTest
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error
correction, adaptation to new hardware and to improve overall
function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability,
reusability, performance, automation, security and metrics
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Experience with reviewing database stored procedures, finding
performance issues and resolving issue, understanding query plans
is a plus.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language
- Experience with CI/CD with Jules/Jenkins pipeline.
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , Software Engineering C# .Net, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!