Executive Assistant -Mobile Business
Company: Samsung Electronics America Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
For decades, Samsung has been leading the charge on innovation.
We see beauty in achieving excellence and our passion for change
fuels our discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough technology. We
believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better
place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere, push
the limits of what's possible, and constantly innovate.
At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity
and diversity of our talented people - they are at the forefront of
everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued
success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily
dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve
unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace
and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the
unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable
Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Samsung, we
Own the Unknown. Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us.
You will provide administrative, clerical support and personal
assistance to help maintain the Executive's itinerary and schedule.
You will be responsible for handling highly confidential and
sensitive materials and issues. You will provide support in travel
coordination; plan, arrange, schedule, and coordinate domestic and
international executive leadership, company and community meetings,
travel, accommodations, appointments, meeting materials, and
Role and Responsibilities
Process expense reports in a timely manner and ensure accuracy
of expense allocations and budgeting; plans, organizes, and
prioritizes multiple assignments and projects with minimal or no
- Manage scheduling for Executive leaders including resolution of
schedule conflicts, schedule prioritization and meeting logistics
(location, audio/video, meals, etc.)
- Frequently deals with external customers at the highest level
as well as agencies and possibly media, so must understand the need
for professionalism. Assists with maintaining continuous executive
and industry contacts.
- Maintains the Executive's itinerary and schedule with specific
attention to detail. Identifies critical level of communications
and the need for the Executive's notification. Interprets and
clarifies requests, and assists with required responses and
- Prepares executive level reports, compiles data into
comprehensible format, and provides information for the executive's
effective community, internal, and company headquarters
communications; Prepares and makes domestic and international
travel and accommodation arrangements. Schedules and plans meetings
and appointments for the Executive and special visitors.
- Aids in maintaining good relations between Executive and
employees as well as customers by ensuring thank you notes are
sent, flowers by policy are sent and other actions as
- Project/Committee involvement as needed.
- Handles various works such as managing office supplies,
organizing department events, maintaining the offices, and many
others that are associated with general affairs; Maintains network
access, applications, and printing, and resolves network
difficulties for the chief executive
- High School Degree with 3 years of EA experience supporting
C-level executives and staff
- Experience developing executive presentations using a variety
of PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheet graphs
and tables, PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships
with all appropriate executive levels within the company, the local
community, and with critical industry contacts.
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written for internal and
external personnel at all levels.
- Ability to read, write, prepare, and interpret executive
materials, presentations, contracts, or related documents
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive materials and
Skills and Qualifications
Necessary Skills & Attributes:
- Unimpeachable integrity, viewed by C-level executives as
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Sophistication in communications, interpersonal relations and
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and
collaborate at all organizational levels
- Comfort with ambiguity, able to navigate through uncertain
situations and drive for clarity
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions:
- The position requires the ability to perform the essential
duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal
50% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time
under 25 pounds.
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are
normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive job stress,
fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant
technical data feedback, language barriers, and business management
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and
commonly associated with PCs, printers, and office work areas.
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Under very little direct supervision with a high level of
responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where
decisions are seldom monitored and consequences of decisions
adversely affect operating results and management decisions.
Complete access to confidential company data where disclosure may
jeopardize the company's competitive position.
defaults according to your location. You can change
Country/Language at the bottom of the page. If you are European
Economic Resident, please click here.
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are
committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal
Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran,
genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Samsung Electronics America Inc, Plano , Executive Assistant -Mobile Business, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!