Client Operations Lead - Global Enterprise Delivery and Implementations (GEDI)
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The VP, Client Operations Lead will have a rotating portfolio of
new and existing clients that they will be responsible for
providing best-in-class implementations service. The candidate will
serve as a subject matter expert leading and advising both the
client and the Merchant Services core implementations team
consisting of a project manager, boarding analyst, and various
technical leads. Merchants supported by this role are new and
existing clients who are highly strategic, visible, and top revenue
generating. The individual must be capable of building positive
relationships with the clients and internal partners involved.
Individuals in this role are expected to be seasoned professionals.
The role requires the ability to lead discussions on conference
calls with senior level executives, de-escalate, and navigate
sensitive topics with clients.
- Requires 10+ years of work experience in Payment Industry.
Knowledge of the certification process is a strong plus and
expertise of Stratus, Tandem or Orbital platforms is required
- Able to comprehend complex client requirements, technical
specifications, and unique client integration needs
- Polished and professional verbal and written communication
skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong collaboration, technical consulting, trouble-shooting,
and analytical thinking skills
- Thorough understanding of Chase network and connectivity
- A proven track record of taking ownership, driving issues to
resolution, and a true passion for client obsession
- Ability to effectively track and manage issues and effectively
communicate with senior level management (internal and
- Must demonstrate a track record of progressive personal
- Must be able to effectively deal with escalations and
demonstrate patience, empathy, and a sense of urgency when dealing
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
including senior executives within the client organization and JP
- Highly motivated with the drive to learn new skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills including effective
prioritization, timely and appropriate documentation
- Strong internal network and the ability to leverage internal
resources to drive resolutions to problems
Desired Qualifications (Not Essential but a plus):
- Certification expertise with Core transaction processing
platforms (Stratus,Tandem Orbital Gateway)
- Formal project management skills or exposure to project
management concepts (e.g. Project Management 101)
- Advanced understanding of networking and connectivity
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , Client Operations Lead - Global Enterprise Delivery and Implementations (GEDI), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!