Posted on: June 6, 2021
CorroHealth is seeking new Team Members to join our team!
The Product Owner is integral to the success of T-System and the
Product Management team. They are responsible for addressing
customer's business requirements by gathering, analyzing and
documenting customer needs and market drivers. This person serves
as a functional requirements liaison to all internal and external
stakeholders. They insure smooth coordination between requirements
specification, conceptual design, implementation, testing, and
deployment. They keep customers and internal stakeholders fully
informed, helping them understand solution capabilities and
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the product and
its functionality, as well as the issues and challenges it
addresses in the business of healthcare delivery.
- Define and maintain a roadmap for designated product lines,
coordinating solution plans with other Roadmap owners.
- Lead and/or participate in requirements specification and
conceptual design teams that produce superior solutions to meet
- Using methods such as interviews, document analysis,
requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, use cases, scenarios,
and task / workflow analysis, define complex market/customer needs
and formulate solutions.
- Document business and end user requirements clearly and
- Track requirements status throughout the project, and resolve
issues that occur.
- Systematically elicit, incorporate, and account for all
customer, market, and relevant internal inputs in all work
- Account for all relevant healthcare IT technical standards and
conventions in all solutions.
- Assist solution development and QA by researching and resolving
defect questions. Negotiate an acceptable solution as conflicts
arise. Escalate issues as necessary to the appropriate management
- Assist account managers, documenters, and technical support by
researching and providing information about the product as needed
to address customer issues and questions. Escalate issues as
necessary to the appropriate management level.
- Align conduct with the Company's Code of Ethics and Business
Conduct and support the Company's Ethics and Compliance
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures
- Actively participate in Company provided training and
- Ensure individual compliance with all privacy and security
rules and regulations and commit to the protection of all Company
confidential information, including but not limited to, Personal
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Associate's degree plus
relevant experience considered.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications
- 2+ years of product management, informatics, information
technology, and/or software implementation experience. Healthcare
Information Systems (HIS) technical, implementation, and/or product
management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated work skills, including managing multiple competing
priorities and conflicting stakeholder interests, while
orchestrating a team effort that produces required deliverables on
schedule and with high quality in a matrix staffing
- Knowledge of HIS interoperability standards, methods, and
technologies a plus.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering presentations
to internal stakeholders and clients effectively conveying
- Travel up to 25%.
Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and Team
Members, both verbally and written. While performing the duties of
this job, the Team Member will be frequently required to stand and
sit for long periods of time. The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: TrustHCS, Plano , Product Owner, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!