CIB QR - Quantitative Research - Wholesale Credit Capital Modeling - Quantitative Modeler - Vice President
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering
solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments
and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its
Foundation give approximately US 200 million annually to nonprofit
organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service
activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many
resources, including those that stem from access to capital,
economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
J. P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with
assets of $2. 1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries.
The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for
consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial
transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Information about J. P. Morgan is available at http://www. pmorganchase.com/.
We are looking for a candidate with strong statistical and/or
economic modeling background to work in the regulatory and
economical domain. The candidate would be mainly responsible for
developing and implementing models in areas related to Wholesale
credit capital requirements and macroeconomic simulation mode. Also
participate in all aspects of quantitative activities ranging from
model research and prototyping to business support.
Minimum education required
- Ph. D. degree or equivalent in Physics, Statistics,
Econometrics, Engineering, Operational Research or related
quantitative field preferred (Strong M.Scs will also be
Minimal skills required:
- 3+ years of wroking experience
- Strong quantitative modeling experience in finance or a related
- Strong data analysis and statistical modeling, such as
regression models, machine learning, predictive and descriptive
statistics, factor models, copula
- Ability to work with large financial data, statistical data
(especially time series) analysis
- Strong programming skills ( Python, R )
- Strong communication/writing skills
The following combinations of the following will be strong
- Knowledge in wholesale credit products a strong plus
- Quantitative modeling experience specifically in the
wholesale/retail credit risk area for regulatory exercises (Basel,
- Numerical algorithms ( root finding, optimization )
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix systems
- Experience in wholesale risk models, regulatory frameworks,
- The ability and motivation to take initiative and solve
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , CIB QR - Quantitative Research - Wholesale Credit Capital Modeling - Quantitative Modeler - Vice President, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!