AWS .NET Developer - Remote
Company: Magellan Health
Posted on: June 5, 2021
- Looking for a Developer with 5+ years full-time work
experience in correspondence/letter generation with 3 years in an
- Strong ability to build RESTful services in C# with .NET/.NET
Core Senior level experience in using AWS services like EC2,
Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation scripts, SNS, API Gateway, AWS
Batch, Athena, Aurora PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Load
balancers, Well-architected AWS modules
- Works with others to break down a complex system into smaller
components and coach/lead a team of software engineers to design
and develop these components.
This is a fully remote position, allowing you to work from the
comfort of your own
This position services as an expert technical and industry resource
to management, clients and development staff in new uses of
information technology in all phases of major system and subsystem
development. Provides consultation on internal and industry IT
technical and business domain process capabilities including
leadership in the identification and recommendation of new IT
opportunities and business operations as it relates to application
development. Formulates, contributes to, and directs task
identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for
research, prototype, and proof-of-concept IT activities. Directs
and participates in all aspects of development tasks including data
management, application architecture and business architecture.
Provides guidance to staff on complex assignments and mentors on
- Functions as primary practitioner coach on the team to grow the
capabilities of other engineers on the team.
- Integrates systems to databases and other applications using
middleware such as SnapLogic, REST based services, etc.
- Understands the relationship between applications and
- Acts as a leader in the developer community within
Magellan and performs demo, knowledge sharing sessions.
- Writes technical blogs and be active in Open Source
?Agile, DevOPS and Cloud:
- Acts as expert for automated testing strategies, including TDD
- Works on Agile software development projects.
- Understands advanced concepts of Containers, Micro-Services,
- Develops highly scalable applications in AWS cloud using tools
like Cloud Formation Templates, EC2, SWF, ELB, Lambda, S3,
RDS/Dynamo DB and others.
- Identifies track key metrics produced by the application.
- Performs load and performance testing on the applications and
have advanced troubleshooting ability to tune the application to
- 5+ years related experience including a minimum of 2+
years designing, building and deploying software in IT.
- Critical thinker.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication
AWS .NET Developer - Remote
Bachelors: Computer and Information Science
Certifications - Required
Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the
security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and
contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Keywords: Magellan Health, Plano , AWS .NET Developer - Remote, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!