Full-Time Regional Manager - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Company: Anderson Merchandisers
Posted on: June 5, 2021
We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So,
how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as
members of our family and treat all our clients as the VIPs they
Anderson Merchandisers is a premier retail services company with
over 5,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to
our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the dedicated
associates that work relentlessly for our clients. We are a
family-owned company that has been in business for over 100 years
and we know what it takes to get the job right the first time,
every time. We are growing fast and will give you the tools and
training you need to succeed and grow in your career!
What makes Anderson Merchandisers a great place to work?
THE PEOPLE - just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great
interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are
self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that
while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!
The Regional Sales Manager is a key leadership position that
maximizes sales results and merchandising services while
controlling labor to revenue expenses in the assigned
region. This position consistently seeks to generate
revenue opportunities by building and maintaining relationships
with Walmart operators. We achieve optimal results by
implementing the Anderson Approach, which consists of
Collaboration, Pre-sell and Awareness, Implementation, Reporting
and Post Reporting.
What would you do in this role?
The Regional Sales Manager reports directly to the Director of
In-Store Ops. The Regional Sales Manager is a decision
making position; follow-up and consulting with the Director of
In-Store Ops is expected.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain relationships with Walmart Operators to seek
new revenue and merchandising service opportunities.
- Collaborate with Client Services to identify opportunities and
create business plans to sell our merchandising services in all
areas of the store.
- Assess team members’ job performance to identify and develop
future and current management candidates.
- Work closely with Regional Operations Coordinator and Regional
Associate Coordinator to meet company key performance
Pre-Sell and Awareness
- Communicate client and company initiatives, program goals, and
execution metrics to DSMs.
- Sell placement, products and programs to Walmart Divisional,
Regional, and Market teams.
- Make field leaders and account managers aware of successes and
potential barriers with solutions.
- Meet company/retailer/client execution, compliance and accuracy
standards and metrics within the region.
- Responsible for maximizing Company sales and profit while
- Must travel extensively in the assigned region to develop
relationships with Walmart Management and to work with district
sales managers and associates.
- Responsible for meeting regional labor goals.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
- Other duties/projects as assigned or requested.
- Serve as communication link between the field and home
office. Seek and share solutions to improve
processes and efficiencies.
- Trains DSM on communication and presentation skills to Walmart
- Trains and supports DSMs on effective client
- Collect and funnel best practices to Director of In-Store
Ops. Need to provide clear communication paths and
- Monitors opportunity information sent to WWHY for further
exploration and action.
- Communicate specific sales and promo placement results with
- Conduct (monthly/quarterly) business reviews with WM
- Frequently attends Anderson DSM business reviews with WM store
operations to provide assistance, support, and
training. Will also assess Walmart needs and store ops
directions and initiatives.
- Report specific requests, needs, and sales opportunities to
divisional or WWHY based on opportunity.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be
- Must be proficient in the use of email, internet, cell phone,
- Must be familiar with MS Office with proficiency in MS Word and
- Must have extensive management experience.
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or
- Additionally, work performed will entail bending, twisting,
squatting and climbing, as well as upper and lower body
- High School diploma or equivalent certification required.
- College degree preferred or equivalent job-related
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate you may be eligible for
• Flexible work schedules
• Referral bonuses for bringing new members to
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Health Insurance – including Dental and
• Accident Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Associate Assistance Fund
• Associate Savings Plan
• Anderson Cares Fund
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Career Development
*All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.
Keywords: Anderson Merchandisers, Plano , Full-Time Regional Manager - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!