Customer Service Representative - Trilingual
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader
in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the
U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals?
Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated
to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time."
Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through
In collaboration with the overall Theater Technology team, the role
will provide industry-leading support via phone, email and tracking
software for our end user's technical problems and service
requests. The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of
strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Key areas of
responsibility will include the ability to accurately record
problem symptoms and information for escalation of the more complex
problems to higher-level support. The person in this role must also
maintain knowledge of relevant products to provide accurate
solutions and will act as representative of the Theater Technology
team to our customers and vendors.
A Day in the Life of a Trilingual Call Center
- Provide trilingual support to 15 countries 20 hours a day, 7
days a week, and 365 days a year
- Work closely with part vendors to analyze, diagnose, and
replace parts as needed
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and
exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing
solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Remember to remain calm. The work environment can become
stressful and hectic, but the goal of resolving the problems
presented to you to help someone escape into the magic of the movie
will make it all worthwhile
- Proactively following up on all open issues
What You Will Need to Have:
- Trilingual (English/Latin American Spanish/Brazilian
Portuguese) is required
- Familiarity with Latin American markets is a plus
- A positive, resilient, and self-directed attitude – interested
in "figuring out" solutions
- Critical thinking and exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Five9 Virtual Call
- Theater operation knowledge and experience an asset
- 1+ year(s) in a call center environment
- Experience supporting Microsoft PC environments including
- Knowledge of CentOS Linux or any other comparable version of
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule including
evenings, holidays and weekends
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or
working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management
reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed as assigned.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Cinemark, Plano , Customer Service Representative - Trilingual, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!