Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job Purpose : First and foremost, to be a company advocate and
love what we do (improving the quality of life for our customers).
Effectively drive improvement through CRM strategy for our brands
across all customer lifecycle segments and 1:1 marketing programs.
The CRM Specialist will collaborate with the CRM Manager on
campaign builds and forge close partnerships with Marketing channel
leads, IT Data & Web Services and agency partners. What You'll
- Build and maintain audiences in CRM tool, Redpoint Interaction.
Includes ad hoc campaigns and reoccurring campaigns. Develop a deep
understanding of the RAC Brands (Rent-A-Center, Preferred Lease,
Get-It-Now, Home Choice) Marketing Data Dictionary, lifetime value
and product category models.
- Set up metadata for email, direct mail, social, text,
telemarketing and open web advertising.
- Provide test data extensions with columns for dynamic
- Provide counts, audit waterfalls and segment splits on
send/mail/record counts for each campaign. Work with channel owner
and IT Data Services on validations and acceptance criteria.
- Set up export templates for agencies, email service providers,
printers and API feeds.
- Set up email automations using SFMC Automation Studio.
- As time permits, deploy email campaigns through SFMC. Run
through pre-deployment checklist and execute Subject Line
- As time permits, develop backend SFMC environment pertaining to
send logs, maintaining contact volumes and overall administration
of email sender profiles.
- Define and document new campaign business rules in partnership
with Marketing channel owner. What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years CRM experience with strong project management skills
and undergraduate degree.
- Experience in campaign management tools such as Unica, Adobe,
Redpoint Interaction (preferred).
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) ESP
(formerly Exact Target).
- Experience running queries using Oracle or Teradata.
- Retail, financial services or subscription-brand experience
preferred, agency side or internal to an organization.
- You are highly motivated, a brilliant communicator and a
resourceful problem-solver with the ability to collaborate
effectively with cross-functional teams (even while being remote).
Keywords: Rent-A-Center, Plano , CRM Specialist, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!