Financial Business Analyst
Company: DASAN Zhone Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
DZS (NSDQ: DZSI) is a global provider of leading-edge access, 5G
transport, and enterprise communications platforms that enable the
emerging hyper-connected, hyper-broadband world. A pioneer in
disaggregated platforms, SDN, and virtualization, service providers
and enterprises look to DZS for the innovation that leads to
future-proof networks and outstanding performance. Over 1200
service providers, operators, and enterprises in over 120 countries
have leveraged DZS innovation, open solutions, and agility to arm
them with the network resources and deployment freedom they need to
lead in their markets and deliver an unrivaled communications
experience. With manufacturing, engineering, service and support
centers of excellence spread across the globe, DZS is positioned to
bring next-generation technologies and world-class solutions to
service providers and enterprises who are poised to transform,
compete and win.
DZS is seeking an ambitious, high-energy individual to be part
of its high-performing finance team and contribute to the success
of a growing company. The role will be based in the company's
global headquarters in Plano, Texas.
Reporting to the Director -Financial Planning and Analysis, the
successful candidate in this role must possess strong business
acumen, have a proven track record of performing meaningful
business analysis and the ability to interpret and offer
driver-based insights on business performance. This role will
require a hands-on candidate that is detail oriented, has a strong
knowledge of the most current Excel techniques and is inquisitive
to understand the drivers of business results.
- Analyze monthly and quarterly financial results to identify
trends and explain sequential period, year-over-year and budget
variances in revenues, margins, expenses, capital spend and cash
flows at a granular level.
- Perform deeper analytics into revenue, margins and expenses as
required to investigate major, unexpected or persistent variances
and articulate findings to leadership.
- Develops and manages management reporting and KPIs for the
business through implementation of dynamic dashboards, bridges and
analysis of change.
- Oversees preparation of weekly / biweekly / monthly reports and
other periodic reporting of financial performance metrics.
- Develops financial models to facilitate product revenue,
standard and actual cost and spend analyses.
- Conducts reviews and evaluations for cost reduction
opportunities with operations, HR, regional leaders, etc
- Participates in annual operating and budget planning process,
assisting monthly close insights, consolidations, analysis and
- Identifies opportunities for the development and implementation
of process improvements, standardization, automation and
documentation to create capacity for greater analytics.
- Maintains reporting, planning and analytical integrity by
ensuring alignment with the sources of truth.
- May assist in month end/quarter end close tasks.
- Collaborate with diverse and cross functional teams,
domestically and internationally
- Assist with the development, documentation, and implementation
of standard operating procedures
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties
as required, such as reports to the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Business, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years general accounting experience with 2-3
years financial / business analysis experience.
- Professional and positive communication and organizational
skills, including an ability to clearly explain complex concepts to
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience working with
large data sets, excel models or schedules
- Experience with process improvement projects and ability to
manage multiple on-going projects.
- Diligent, highly efficient and accurate, with extreme attention
- Self-starter, effective follow through and timely in providing
- Ability to work independently and productively in a dynamic
environment, as well as being a solutions-oriented team
- Must be able to effectively manage and prioritize critical
- CPA, CFA, or MBA desired
At DZS, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive
culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make
a better world. DZS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
and considers all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also
consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Keywords: DASAN Zhone Solutions, Plano , Financial Business Analyst, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!