Senior Payroll Analyst
Company: Imagine Communications
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our mission is to help our customers and we do this by
delivering media software solutions. We are challenging the way our
customers work and educating them on how to do it better. With a
global team of dedicated employees, Imagine Communications is
leading the way in a fast-changing industry.
Imagine offers a generous Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
Insurance package and HSA and 401(k) options with company matching.
We like to make sure all our employees are safe when travelling so
we've got travel insurance covered too. Employee Wellbeing is a
priority for us, so all employees and their family have access to
our EAP and Wellness programs, including LifeSpeak and Vitality.
Volunteer in your community and we will pay for that too.
A Bit About The Role
The Senior Payroll Analyst role is responsible for all payroll
functions for multi-state US and countries in the APAC and CALA
region. This role entails execution of Workday and ADP Global
payroll plus payroll-related reporting and compliance.
- With a high degree of accuracy, perform day-to-day requirements
of payroll, time and attendance, and all related functions for
bi-weekly US and monthly global payrolls.
- Interface with HR, Benefits, and finance personnel to ensure
employee data, compensation, benefit deductions, and financial
reporting are accurate.
- Research discrepancies of payroll information or documentation
and respond timely to payroll inquires, audits, etc; Provide
helpful information and administrative support to employees
- Review and process special deductions including garnishments,
liens, levies, child support orders for accurate withholding.
- Process and audit pay transactions for joiners, leavers, status
changes and location changes ensuring accurate processing according
to department SOP's.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc reports as
necessary. Prepare and submit census, government, and other
required legal reports.
- Provide support for all tax-related issues and inquiries.
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner and
operate as part of the global Human Resources function.
- 5+ years payroll administration experience
- Preference for: exposure to global payroll processing, FPC/CPP
certification, Workday payroll experience and ADP payroll
- Excel - Intermediate to advanced skills.
- Knowledge of payroll and accounting compliance, practices, and
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and taxing
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills coupled with
exceptional attention to detail, customer service and communication
- Ability to respond to changing demands, priorities, procedures,
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and manage multiple
tasks and assignments.
Celebrating difference, together stronger
At Imagine Communications, we don't just accept difference - we
celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of
our customers, our employees, our products, and our communities. We
are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
Imagine Communications is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Imagine Communications, Plano , Senior Payroll Analyst, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!