DevOps SME / Architect
Company: SumasEdge Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Experience & Qualifications:
- provided by Dice
- 12+ years of overall expereince
- last 5 years of working experience as DevOps SME implementing
Continuous integration/Delivery and Deployment in a large
- Should have set up continuous delivery and deployment pipeline
using Jenkins and administered release management of various
- Should have hands on experience on implementing Continuous
Integration and Delivery pipeline using Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge of Continuous integration-Continuous Delivery
(CI-CD) /DevOps concept and tools
- Strong technical knowledge in (most of the following
- DevOps Agile Tool chain using JIRA, GIT/Stash, Jenkins, Ansible
& Docker, Selenium Testing automation, Maven etc
- Build Tools (Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, GNU Make, etc.)
- Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Cruise, TeamCity,
- Scripting Languages (Shell, Ruby/JRuby, Perl, Python,
- Application Servers, servlet containers, and web servers
(WebSphere, Tomcat, etc.)
- Testing Automation with Selenium IDE framework with Java
- Infrastructure Automation - Ansible.
- DB Deployment Automation using Liquibase
- Logging/Monitoring/alerting - Splunk, Dynatarce etc
- Fortify Scan automation using Jenkins
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Google App Engine, Rackspace Cloud,
- Java Cloud Foundry automation using Jenkins
- Knowledge of Agile testing and engineering practices
- Should possess expert knowledge and have hands on experience in
configuration management tool -Ansible.
- Should have experience integrating Splunk and setting up
centralized logging and monitoring on Dynatarce.
- Should have worked extensively on changes required for
deploying Cloud Foundry artifacts from on-premise to private
- Should have advanced Java scripting knowledge and experience
writing Selenium IDE test automation scripts.
- Should have worked extensively on Atlassian suite of products
(JIRA, Confluence, CROWD) for Application SDLC Lifecycle
- Provide technical leadership across all areas of the build,
release and operations, to ensure delivery of exceptional DevOps
- Ability to work in a distributed and cross functional team
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and
Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience in leading DevOps initiative within a large
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working with the following technologies : Java, C#
- Having good exposure to Java set of technologies must.
- Certifications is plus (should have some of the industry
recognized certifications related to Agile) such as:
- Certified SCRUM Master, Scrum Coach
- Certifications in any of the above mentioned technical areas
will be an advantage
Keywords: SumasEdge Corporation, Plano , DevOps SME / Architect, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!