Business Analyst/ Quality Internal Auditor- Entry Level
Company: Ribbon Communications
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN)
We deliver global real-time communications software and network
solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical
infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with our customers,
helping them modernize their networks for improved competitive
positioning and business outcomes in today's smart, always-on and
data-hungry world. Our innovative, end-to-end solutions portfolio
delivers unparalleled scale, performance, agility and automation
and includes optical and packet networking, core to edge IP
solutions, UCaaS/ CPaaS cloud offers, and leading-edge software
security and analytics tools.
To learn more, visit rbbn.com
Position Title: Business Analyst/ Internal Auditor
Location: Plano, TX
The Business Analyst is a key member of a small team who will
have the opportunity to interact with employees across the globe in
multiple departments. Reporting to the manager of Corporate
Quality, key responsibilities of this position include:
- Conduct quality internal audits across all Ribbon functional
organizations per plan.
- Develop and maintain Internal Audit plans and schedules.
- Capture and analyze audit evidences presented, and create audit
reports to communicate results.
- Identify any non-conformances and drive corrective actions,
monitoring for closure and effectiveness.
- Support implementation of global processes that conform to
applicable internal and standards requirements.
- Provide feedback and guidance on process and documents.
Keywords: Ribbon Communications, Plano , Business Analyst/ Quality Internal Auditor- Entry Level, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!