Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A Housekeeper Lead will perform the same duties as a Housekeeper
but also serve as the primary point of contact for questions and/or
be assigned special projects. In addition to serving as a lead this
role is primarily responsible for maintaining clean and attractive
guest rooms hallways and public areas in the hotel servicing guest
rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures stocking cart with
room supplies and replacing bed linens and replenishing guest room
supplies while following company standards and safety/security
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Supervisory and/or leadership experience is desirable.
- This position requires strong attention to detail ability to
communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Thoroughly clean and restock the required number of guest rooms
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to
guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
- May assist with inspecting rooms and/or providing oversight of
room attendant duties as requested.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Plano , Housekeeper Lead, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!