Lead Sales (Key Holder), Full Time, Plano - West Elm
Company: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We hope you're interested in building a home with us. Even if
you don't feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job
description, we still encourage you to apply.
About the Team
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers' lives at
home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every
day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are
our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders,
integrity, and corporate responsibility.
Overview of the Lead, Sales (Key Holder) role
You will inspire customers to express themselves in their home.
You will bring the Brand to life for our customers by making it
easy for them to discover products that best suit the way they
entertain. You will drive sales by sparking connections and making
lasting customers of the Brand.
- Create engaging experiences for customers by sharing expertise
on enhancing their home
- Provide daily support to the management team by performing
opening and closing routines, register functions and back office
- Supervise to ensure that the store is meeting financial goals
and that associates are providing world-class service to our
- Ensure store meets visual, replenishment, cleanliness, safety
and back of house standards during manage-on-duty shifts
- Effectively perform the Selling Captain role, serving as a role
model for sales associates in sales generation and customer service
by making the customer experience the priority
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly
and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our "People First"
- Effective communication, organization and leadership
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others through
personal actions and examples
- 1-3 years retail sales experience with shift supervision
- 1-2 years experience in home related design, visual
merchandising, or stockroom responsibilities preferred (specialty
retail preferred, but not required)
- Must be able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended
periods of time
- Must be able to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to
75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety
- Employment/promotion to this role will be contingent on
successful completion of a background check
- Full time associates are expected to have open availability to
meet the needs of the business. Part-Time Flex associates must be
available to work a minimum of two regularly scheduled shifts on
the weekend (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday) and one during the
week (Monday to Thursday). Associates must be available for annual
inventory and entire holiday season (November and December)
- Example: Weekend availability cannot fall on the same day; an
associate must be available on two separate days (Friday and
Saturday, Friday and Sunday or Saturday and Sunday). If preferred,
an associate can also choose to have all three shifts of
availability on the weekend (Friday to Sunday) and none during the
week (Monday to Thursday)
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on
diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy
and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer
experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture
where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day:
where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our
work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and
our ability to lead; and where our individual differences-whatever
they may be-are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few
highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including
same-sex domestic partner benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- Individual development plans and career pathing
- Annual performance appraisals
- Cross-brand and cross-functional career opportunities
- Online learning opportunities through brand specific resources
and WSI University
- Leadership development opportunities
WSI will not commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an
individual for this position at this time (for example, H-1B or
other employment-based immigration).
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
San Francisco Locations:
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other
applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Keywords: Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Plano , Lead Sales (Key Holder), Full Time, Plano - West Elm, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!