Corporate Insurance Analyst
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Corporate Insurance Services, Analyst
Corporate Insurance Services (CIS) is part of the Chief
Administrative Office and is responsible for negotiating,
structuring and administering worldwide insurance programs for
JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s (JPMC) businesses and operations. This
includes managing a captive insurance company, claims
administration, loss control and contract reviews.
CIS also provides insurance and risk management advisory
services across the organization in connection with property damage
and personal injury loss control, and has established best
practices and guidelines for LOB and Corporate functions to follow
when negotiating and making representations within insurance
provisions in agreements with clients, counter-parties, vendors and
The Corporate Insurance Analyst will directly support J.P.
Morgan Asset Management- Real Estate Americas and is responsible
for the end to end renewal process of insurance programs,
overseeing claims and loss control processes and providing advisory
services related to Asset Management's master insurance programs.
This position will be specifically responsible for and be involved
in the servicing and monitoring of Asset Management's Property,
Terrorism, General Liability, Umbrella/Excess Liability and
Pollution Legal Liability insurance programs. The Corporate
Insurance Analyst will report to a Vice President within CIS
responsible for the management of Line of Business insurance
programs including Asset Management and Global Commodities and
other corporate placements and duties relevant to firm wide and CIS
- Provide support in the renewal process by compiling
underwriting information for submissions, completing applications,
allocating premium, ensuring the receipt of the renewal policies
comply with binders, and ensuring evidence of insurance and
invoices are properly distributed
- Assist in the acquisition process of each new property to be
enrolled under Asset Management's insurance programs. Ensure
properties are adequately insured while also proactively monitoring
CAT portfolio aggregates
- Manage the divestment process by providing the necessary loss
related information and ensuring the appropriate notification has
- Conduct contract reviews including lender, vendor, property
management and tenant agreements and negotiate directly with third
parties on behalf of Asset Management
- Support Asset Management's Development Engineering Group (DEG)
in providing guidance on development insurance requirements and
other considerations for new construction projects partnering with
developers and general contractors
- Support loss control efforts including managing carrier demands
and property manager relationships and contribute to the analysis
of loss information towards the identification of trends and
recommend corrective measures to control, reduce or eliminate
- Monitor fund portfolios and client portfolios and comply with
specific requests and requirements as needed
- Attain a strong understanding of the nature of the Asset
Management- Real Estate Americas business to develop policy
programs and negotiate contracts that accommodate and are receptive
to the changing needs of a growing portfolio
- Serve as a liaison at claims meetings and help manage third
party relationships including TPAs
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in business, insurance
and/or risk management.
- 0-3 years' experience in an insurance risk management
department, brokerage firm, or insurance company
- Experience with a broad scope of insurance products including
liability insurance, property and construction coverage a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze financial information.
- Ability to create concise reporting for Senior Management.
- Working toward CPCU or ARM certification a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Plano , Corporate Insurance Analyst, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!