ERCP Tech - GI experience required - 7:00AM to 4:00PM - GI Lab - Plano
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano seeks to hire an
Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) Tech for
full-time employment in the GI Lab.
The address is 6200 West Parker Road, Plano, TX 75093.
Salary: Min $18.34 - Max $27.50, based on relevant work
Full Time; 40 Hours
Day Shift; 7:00am - 4:00pm
Call Required; 30 minute response time
- Collects patient data, identifies and reports significant
findings to nurse.
- Performs technical procedures safely and proficiently.
- Takes action to reduce or eliminate patient risk.
- Documents accurately and appropriately.
- Assists in admission/transfer/discharge.
- In collaboration/consultation with nurse, adapts care to
reflect age-specific and developmental considerations.
- In collaboration/consultation with the nurse, incorporates
cultural/ religious needs and beliefs into delivery of care
- Supports and meets regulatory requirements.
- Maintains and enhances patient care skills.
- Seeks assistance and supervision when performing unfamiliar
- Serves as a patient advocate.
- Complies with personnel policies i.e. Attendance, ID badge,
Dress Code, etc.
- Communicates per department expectations.
- Recognizes and communicates ethical and legal concerns through
established channels of communication.
- Identifies realistic and measurable annual goals for ongoing
- Uses appropriate communication structure.
- Acceptable use of interpersonal relationship skills with
patients, families, co- workers, physicians, and other
- Adapts to changing needs of unit, re: patient census, workload,
and crisis situations.
- Functions as preceptor in the training and evaluation of
practice partners (if selected by Manager).
- Flexible with scheduling to help meet departmental/patient
- Assists in the identification of ineffective and costly
processes and takes action to improve them.
- Participates in unit-based programs to monitor and continuously
improve the quality of patient care.
- Utilizes evidence-based practice.
The ideal candidate will possess the following
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 Years GI clinical experience required
- previous ERCP experience preferred
- CNA - Certified Nurses Aide Or MA - Medical Assistant Or EMT -
Emergency Medical Technician preferred
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills,
ability to functioning fast-paced environment.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed,
Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader,
providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and
surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility
features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine,
cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an
adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically
advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano
has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its
medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an
Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by
The Joint Commission, named "Best Place to Have a Baby" in Collin
County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health
Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications
from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement - Hip
and Joint Replacement - Knee and an Advanced Certification as a
Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your
career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2020 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For"
- Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor
- A 2020 "Best Workplaces in Texas" by Fortune and Great Place to
- 2020 "Top 100 Places to Work" by the Dallas Morning News
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Women 2020
- 2019 "20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma" by Great
Place to Work and Fortune (ranked #1)
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Plano , ERCP Tech - GI experience required - 7:00AM to 4:00PM - GI Lab - Plano, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!