COVID-19 Hiring Update: Strengthening our workforce is more
important than ever to meet our customers mission-critical needs.
L3Harris is continuing to hire talented people to join our team,
and we are closely monitoring COVID-19 to ensure safe hiring
practices are used. This includes limiting onsite candidate
interviews and prioritizing video interviews. We also have virtual
new hire onboarding processes in place for those whose jobs can be
Click here to learn more about opportunities with L3Harris. For
more information on L3Harris response to the COVID-19 situation,
click here .
Our Business and Operations team has an unwavering focus on our
commitment to excellence in everything we do. Theyre the backbone
of our ability to deliver mission solutions with speed, innovation
and flawless execution.
- Full Time
- Level: Varies
- Travel: None
What makes a successful Business and Operations team member at
Check out the traits were looking for and see if you have the right
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse,
high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our
employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers
mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an
inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and
promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an
unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and
commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense
technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet
customers mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced
defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space
and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual
revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100
Job Title: Lead, Industrial Security (CPSO)
Location: Plano, TX
Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) for the L3Harris,
AS&T Division's Plano site proprietary programs. Responsible
for implementation, compliance and training of all aspects of the
National Industrial Security Program, along with corporate security
policies, for this cleared DoD Defense Contractor facility in
Plano, Texas. This position will perform the duties of Contractor
Program Security Officer (CPSO).
- Provide on-site security support for a classified program at
the L3HARRIS facility in Plano, Texas.
- Develop and implement security policy consistent with the
Company, DoD, and other Government regulations.
- Maintain and coordinate excellent working relationships with
internal customers, external customers and government agencies
while interacting on all classified matters.
- Provide program security support including, but not limited to,
physical security, personnel security, operational security, access
control, fielding of daily security request/issues, investigations,
information system security, security training, classification
management, and document control.
- Provide day-to-day execution of all security functions for the
- Prepare and issue DD254 documents to subcontractors.
- Ensure the development and implementation of an effective
security education, training, and awareness program utilizing
multiple venues e.g. briefings, newsletters, posters, etc.
- Conduct security indoctrinations and debriefings, audits.
- Assure proper processing of incoming and outgoing classified
visits, electronic personnel security questionnaires (eQIP), and
Program Access Requests (PAR).
- Conduct an annual self-inspection and maintain a satisfactory
security posture for the program.
- Subject matter expert on applicable security policies,
procedures and regulations from the company, customers, and
- Provide security support to Business Area Managers to include
OPSEC, Classification Management, Security Awareness, COMSEC, and
- Mentor and train ACPSOs and other security staff assigned to
- Communicate and coordinate security actions with the on-site
- Other security-related duties as assigned by the Security
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience as a Defense Contractor
- Must possess an excellent understanding of the NISPOM as well
as applicable DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, JSIG, ICD, RMF and other
related government regulations applicable to U.S. Government
collateral, SCI and SAP programs.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Existing Secret clearance with a current 5 year update.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any additional clearances as
- Existing Top Secret clearance desired.
- Prior leadership experience.
- Direct experience with the planning and execution of secure
facility or SCIF construction.
- Prior experience forecasting and managing an overhead
- Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC).
- Industrial Security Professional (ISP) certification.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple programs.
- Excellent people skills, with experience leading and
collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team
- Utmost integrity and professionalism.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, &
- Bachelors Degree in a related field required.
- Masters Degree in a related field desired or equivalent
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to
obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be
granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a
conditional offer of employment may be subject to government
security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements
for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and
agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as
any other related personal information or documentation you
provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the
purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all
employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity
and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful
discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin,
ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship
status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected
by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free
workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and
background checks, where permitted by law.
Enter Your Email Address So We Can Track Your Referral
Sign up for job alerts and be the first to know about our job
L3Harris is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with disabilities. Candidates needing assistance are
encouraged to email requests for reasonable accommodations to
AppAssistance@L3harris.com . Please include a description of your
accommodation request and the following contact information: full
name and the best contact number and/or preferred means to
communicate with you.