Tax Senior Associate
Company: Whitney Penn LLP
Posted on: May 3, 2021
More Than a Job: We are actively seeking a Tax Senior
- We have a commitment to a happy, healthy and productive
workplace. We act on this commitment via our FitWhit program, an
extensive wellness program uniquely designed to meet the health and
wellness needs of busy professionals.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and 401(k) with
discretionary profit sharing.
- We place an emphasis on our open door policy. Whether someone
is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are
all part of the same family and each person matters.
As a Tax Senior, You Will:
- Lead tax engagements, including planning and exciting tax
engagements, managing client deadline expectations, completing
returns and managing budgets.
- Review quarterly estimates, extensions, returns and year-end
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the client and
proactively work with the client's management to gather necessary
tax information, identify issues and make recommendations for
- Research and consult on various tax issues
- Respond to IRS and state tax authority inquiries
- Supervise, train and mentor Tax Staff and Interns, including
the review of staff prepared workpapers and evaluate
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of tax process and Internal
- Assist with business proposals, networking and recruiting
- Must be highly dedicated with a positive attitude,
self-motivated, a team player who takes initiative and willing to
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master's degree is
- CPA or a CPA candidate
- Strong leadership, management, networking and mentoring
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation
Whitley Penn LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit,
employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race,
creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation,
marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Whitney Penn LLP, Plano , Tax Senior Associate, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!