Director of Community Association Management (#PTX2021-2804)-)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
RealManage is a national Inc. 5000 firm with clients and
operations in 17 states from California to Florida and from Texas
to Illinois that delivers services to homeowners' associations
(HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises,
municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities.
RealManage also serves nationally recognized developer/builder
As one of the largest (#4 out of 5,000+ firms) and
fastest-growing companies in the community management industry,
RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive
prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of
cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide
comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of
our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we
do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our
performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work
environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity;
and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to
provide industry leading innovations apart from our
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values
as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual
respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something
special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company;
people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always
growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never
staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
The Director of Community Association Manager (DCAM) provides
management, direction, and leadership to ensure the properties in
the portfolio group are delivering professional services and
exceptional customer satisfaction in accordance with the service
level agreement, and in alignment with the company's guiding
Responsibilities include working closely with the CAMS, ACAMS,
Inspectors, Board of Directors and developers to manage and operate
the community. A thorough understanding of residential property
management is required, and the successful candidate must have the
competency to serve as the "expert" on community management
procedures. The Director's ability to establish and develop strong
relationships between the Company and Board member clients is a key
component of the role. Strong management, customer service,
interpersonal, and supervisory skills are required.
- Practice and adhere to the Guiding Principles of the company
and ensure all calls / emails are responded to within 24 hours of
- Directly supervises CAMS & ACAMS and other association
management support staff as appropriate.
- Provides specific assistance to CAMS, ACAMS, and Inspectors in
trouble-shooting specific problems on properties where additional
leadership and/or training are needed, or when Board/homeowner
relationships are in jeopardy.
- Develops and leads with participatory involvement portfolio
team meetings, all team meetings and individual manager touch-base
- Development of client retention strategy for all watch list
accounts, key accounts, and other accounts as deemed appropriate by
- Reviews and approve all monthly Board of Directors packet
prepared by staff for content and structure.
- Coordinates schedules and attends board and membership meetings
proactively, mentoring managers, creating a layering approach to
maintaining positive relationships with board members, and ensure
- Reviews and approve all annual meeting packets for assigned
CAMS prior to each meeting.
- Reviews any and all management reports and mass mailings to the
membership (budget information, newsletters, election information,
etc.) produced by staff supervised.
- Reviews Company reports for trending and compliance and
responsible for attaining goals and adherence to Company standards
- Ensures that property inspections are taking place regularly by
reviewing monthly reports and providing follow-up on problem areas
to ensure action taken is effective.
- Oversees projects involving all CAMS to ensure timely
completion, including certain seasonal projects.
- Reviews income statements and variance reports for all
portfolio properties on a quarterly basis to ensure quality,
accuracy, and addresses any concerns as appropriate. Understands
and recognizes association cash flow, able to inform Board as to
negative and or positive and provides recommendations.
- Proficient in Association budget preparation, review, and
regulatory requirements. Reviews budgets before they are submitted
to the Board for approval.
- Reviews Ciranet functions on a regular basis to ensure managers
are utilizing properly to manage the community effectively,
including work orders, management reports, calendars, committee and
Board lists and documents updates.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and
regulatory agency statutes and the community's documents, polices,
- Proficient in delinquency and collections processes.
- Understanding of contract terms, renewal dates and
implementation within book of business supervised.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of plats, ownership, and
- Understands the Board election process and ability to see
portfolio clients through from start to finish.
- Understands the legislative process and able to educate clients
on new laws.
- Provides oversight, on-boarding of new staff, and training to
new managers as they work through required training and ensures
- Attend monthly Director, management and leadership meetings as
- Conduct business at-all -times with the highest standards of
personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Responsible for compliance with Company guidelines and
management operations as it relates to specific procedures listed
- Associate or higher degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years community association management (HOA, POA
and/or COA) experience required in addition to other professional
work experiences that demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Developer portfolio experience preferred.
- Community Association Institution Certification(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
customers. Exceptionally strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High integrity, honesty and professionalism.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices.
Commensurate with experience
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Life / Disability 401 (k)
Keywords: RealManage, Plano , Director of Community Association Management (#PTX2021-2804)-), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!