Development Specialist - Dallas
Company: DISH Network Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
DISH Wireless is building a next-gen 5G network to disrupt the
wireless industry and fuel innovation in transportation, health
care, education, sustainability, city management, and
We're driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win
- and we're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence,
and an overwhelming need to achieve. Join us as we embark on our
greatest adventure of all.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH Wireless.
DISH Wireless has an exciting opportunity for a Development
Specialist to join our team. The Development Specialist will
provide project support for the local Wireless Development team.
Development Specialists are a critical part of ensuring development
efforts across the DISH wireless portfolio have appropriate
resources assigned. This position will work with the local market
team to help ensure projects are completed on time and within
budget. This position is great for someone who enjoys a fast-paced,
challenging work environment and is detail oriented. This type of
position involves multi-tasking and managing aspects of multiple
projects at the same time.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the end-to-end process of bidding work to vendors,
coordinating work orders and ensuring timely payments to vendors.
Take ownership and develop a thorough understanding of key employee
and customer impacting initiatives through analysis of current
- Develop analytic methodologies to identify, recommend and lead
implementation on areas of opportunity within key initiatives.
- Analyze all site development project documentation for
accurateness and completeness and approve site-specific
- Responsible for ensuring resources (people and equipment)
needed to support field based efforts are available.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for site
- Organize and manage multiple competing projects.
- Work as part of a team to test and monitor new initiatives,
gather insights, and improve processes for future programs.
- Clearly and effectively articulate well thought-out analysis
and solutions to management.
- Track deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide
real-time status reporting.
- Work well as both an autonomous contributor and member of a
The successful Development Specialist will have:
- 2-4 years of experience with resource coordination functions
preferably in the real estate, construction, or wireless
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to
develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to communicate findings to management, implement
innovative business solutions, and develop real-time fixes to
employee and project impacting issues.
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal
descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land
purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination and
- Superior conceptual and numerical analytic skills
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite and Access
- Desire to continually learn.
- Ability to self-manage projects
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check
out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH Network Corporation, Plano , Development Specialist - Dallas, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!