At Pet Paradise, our mission is to enhance the quality of life
for pets and our customers by providing exceptional pet care,
outstanding customer experience and a fulfilling work environment.
Pet Paradise Resort is a comprehensive pet care provider offering
boarding, day camp, grooming and veterinary services. Located in
nine states and with over fifty location locations in operation or
under development, Pet Paradise continues to expand in the southern
region of the United States.
For more information, visit www.petparadise.com and our social
media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Vimeo.
Pet Paradise is seeking energetic, conscientious and motivated
groomers to deliver customer service experience and grooming
services at our resorts!
As a Pet Groomer, you will:
- Groom, bathe, rinse, brush, and dry guests.
- Provide customer service in the form of consultations and
explanation of services available/rendered with explanation of
- Clean and maintain the grooming room and equipment.
- Identify external parasites and report them to the Resort
Manager, Resort Assistant Manager or the Resort Supervisor.
- Work inside in a heated with high humidity area, with loud
background noise from the dryers.
If you have the following, we just may have the perfect position
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Able to handle a variety of sizes/breeds of canines and felines
safely and comfortably
- Reliable and flexible to Resort scheduling needs including
weekends and holidays as these are our busiest times.
Perks & Benefits
- Complimentary Pet Day Camp
- Complimentary Boarding (with limitations)
- Discounted Veterinary Care (per location)
- Dog/Cat Adoption Assistance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (both full-time and part-time status)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time status)
Work Environment and Physical Demand:
The work environment at Pet Paradise is fast-paced and the noise
level is usually loud. The safety of our team members and pets is a
high priority. As a groomer, you may be exposed to animals that are
agitated and/or injured. Animals may scratch and/or bite. Due to
our unique work environment, you may occasionally work in outdoor
weather conditions or high, precarious places. You may be exposed
to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); fumes or airborne
particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and
Groomers must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. A
team lift may be required for heavier items. While performing the
duties of this job, you will be required to talk and hear; stand
for long periods at a time; walk; reach with hands and arms; have
full use of both hands to properly secure animals; climb or balance
and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Pet Paradise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.