Education and/or Experience:
- At least 3 years Mortgage Sales Experience.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from a college or university;
and/or 4+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Self-starter, goal oriented professional who is focused on
providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ability to obtain state mortgage originator licenses through
process of completing necessary educational requirements and
passing the state mandated tests.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while utilizing
attention to detail.
- Flexibility with daily operations and initiatives.
- Ability to develop knowledge of the mortgage industry,
products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines.
- Strong negotiation, time management, and organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system
and automated underwriting systems.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and
procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and solve a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited
standardizations exists. Ability to intemperate a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
Customer Service Relationships:
Assesses and diffuses problem situations and requires
influencing others to reach consensus. Requires tact and diplomacy
to handle difficult customer relationships. Explores alternatives
and creative solutions to meeting the needs of customers.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship
across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety
of procedures, policies and/or precedents.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior work
environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or
This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other
duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance
of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The
employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
The job description is not a contract for employment, and either
you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any
Americans with Disabilities Act:
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must
be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or
with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as employees are
encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall
determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in
accordance with applicable law.
The Senior Sales Coach provides ongoing Training and Coaching to
call center loan advisors in addition to mentoring Sales Coaches.
The position is designed to help create an atmosphere of continuous
performance development within the Call Center. The goal of the
Senior Sales Coach is to help execute the Sales Development
Department Mission Statement - To attract, retain, and develop
exceptional Loan Advisors.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Utilize interpersonal and presentation skills to coach/train
- Execute the Mission Statement of the Sales Development
Department with the goal of increasing Loan Advisor Productivity
and application quality.
- Collaborate with First Flyer and Fast Track Program Management
to seamlessly integrate new Loan Advisors to the Sales Floor.
- Manage time effectively to increase productivity.
- Act as a significant driving force while maximizing the
opportunities within every situation by using positive
- Demonstrate a strong functional knowledge of all Call Center
products and processes and performs with consistent accuracy.
- Use proven methods and techniques to achieve results within the
- Perform a wide range of assignments with the ability to adapt
to changing conditions.
- Develop training materials for coaching sessions and classroom
- Report to the Manager of Sales Development. Work
collaboratively with all team members of Sales Development to help
execute the Mission Statement
- Apply sales knowledge to develop innovative scripts, process
flows, and new sales techniques that will have a significant
positive impact to the Call Center.
- Sets positive examples and assists with onboarding new Sales
- Acts as mentor for Sales Coaches due to experience and
longevity in industry.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.