Jr. Loan Officer (Refi)
Company: New American Funding
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Get paid commissions while you learn!
Inside Loan Agents receive 100% inbound calls from NAF generated
leads, the same leads as the Sr LO's.
We also supply the best ongoing training and leadership in the Call
Center Industry, all focused on your success.
NAF LO's have all the modern tools needed to move fast and be
- Industry leading Comp Plan with super low online rates and
- 1000's of Real Estate partners to help your borrower find a
home quick, and ensure the loan closes with you.
- The latest and greatest CRM and LOS systems.
- NAF's Rapid app ensures quick and accurate 1003's from your
borrower, on their cell phone
- Texting ability from our CRM, as well as mass voice mails to
reach a group.
- We service our own loans, your picture and contact info stay on
their mortgage coupon.
- All your funded clients are yours to keep, you get the
refinances and referrals for higher comp
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds rapport and leverages customer relationships with
existing and potential borrowers with the goal of meeting customer
needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Analyze customers' financial situations and provide the
appropriate solution by advising customers as to the appropriate
loan product for them.
- Perform lock extensions, pipeline management, appraisal orders
among other daily duties
- Excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to multitask
and follow up with multiple customer and work on multiple files
each and every day.
- Accept multiple live, qualified inbound leads daily.
- Lock loans at point of sale, request initial documents from the
customer, and submit an initial, paperless loan package to
- Collect and analyze customers documentation for submission to
underwriters for pre-qualification of purchase clients
- Structure and price loans accurately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Some experience and current product knowledge of FHA, VA,
Conventional and other loan programs.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and skills to learn federal and
state guidelines, rules and regulations such as TRID.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Current working knowledge of mortgage loan process.
- 0-2 years' experience as a Loan Processor, Jr. Processor, Loan
Setup Clerk, Loan Officer Assistant, Sales, or equivalent.
Proficient with Encompass, or other paperless mortgage loan
- NMLS licensing preferred, but not required in some
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Other Duties: This job may require frequent sitting or standing for
long periods of time. This job profile is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may
perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the
needs of the organization.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment
eligibility to work in the U.S.
[EOE/M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace.]
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to
lift up to ten pounds. Primary functions require sufficient
physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to
stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop,
bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or
pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office
equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination
including use of a keyboard; and to verbally communicate to
exchange information. VISION: See in the normal visual range with
or without correction. HEARING: Hear in the normal audio range with
or without correction.
Keywords: New American Funding, Plano , Jr. Loan Officer (Refi), Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!