Cloud Team Lead
Company: Shain Associates
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Cloud team is looking for a talented, experienced and
self-motivated Lead Software Engineer to lead and be responsible
for key areas of our cloud development and productivity. In this
role, you will help us to architect, build and enhance our cloud
platform with new features for our customers. You will drive multi
discipline projects. You must be creative, thrive on solving
problems, and should motivate and lead people. You will be a senior
level technical contributor as well as an effective leader of a
cross discipline development team. You will coordinate and monitor
all aspects of the product development lifecycle across multiple
technology platforms and disciplines. You will also provide
technical support and mentoring to project team members.
- Analyze product requirements to determine feasibility of design
within time and cost constraints
- Provide technical leadership to assigned product to ensure
architectural (Diagram of Components/Modules and Communication
paths) and functional specification correctness
- Coordinate activities with Discipline Leads and engineers to
create Module/Unit and Interface specification, implementation,
integration and testing of product
- Contribute to the development activities such as architecture &
design, project estimates, scheduling, integration planning and
- Main point of contact with vendors/partners on technical
matters. Ensure coordination of project dependencies and perform
code reviews of software deliverables.
- Consult with other team members to evaluate both the
integration between hardware and software and the operational and
performance requirements of overall systems
- Review test plans to ensure they cover all product
- Lead the Firmware/Software integration phase by developing swim
lane integration plan, and complete definition of integration entry
criteria. Pull team together when necessary to improve team
communications and ensure efficient problem solving and smooth
- Resolve technical issues and technical differences between
technical team members. Escalates to directors when necessary.
- Work with the Discipline Leads to ensure that each bug is
assigned to the proper team and engineer
- Work with Tech Manager to prioritize product backlog
- Manage technical risks, reports regularly on risks and
mitigation steps to the Project Manager and directors
- Provide ongoing feedback from previous lessons learned and
guidance to improve project team performance Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or Business Information Systems is required
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in architecting and
building enterprise scale systems is required.
- Strong experience architecting and building multi-tenant PaaS
cloud solutions with the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Strong experience with cloud software design patterns (micro
services, messaging, distributed caching, etc.)
- Strong experience setting project vision/scope, building the
team to deliver, and overseeing delivery.
- Strong experience building product delivery schedules and
- Proven track record of successfully adopting new technology at
an enterprise-wide level.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven record of
accomplishment of presenting to executive-level leadership.
- Developer background, 6+ years of experience with programming
- Strong experience leading a technical project teams with the
ability to lead people, provide direction, and set clear
- Experience with continuous integration concepts and tools, such
as Jenkins, Microsoft TFS, TeamCity, etc.
- Must understand Agile/SCRUM methodologies and have applied them
on a Scrum team.
- Experience with Azure technologies is required: IoT Hub, Event
Hub, Service Bus, Micro Services, Service Fabric, Web sites, Web
roles, Worker roles, Distributed Cache, Document DB, HD Insight
etc. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Shain Associates, Plano , Cloud Team Lead, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!