CW Systems Architect
Company: ConnectedX, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description: CW Systems Architect
- Performs functional and non-functional software requirement
analysis of the projects.
- Performs research for appropriate tools, libraries, products.
Comparison of tools, feature analysis for technical requirement and
- Participates in design and implementation of standards, tools
- Performs "Proof of concept (POC)" of tools and technology and
creates "Decision Analysis" reports.
- Participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of
enterprise long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that
the Enterprise Architecture objectives are consistent with the
enterprise's long-term business objectives.
- Shares technology best practices, defines process & governance
model by collaborating with Business and IT Teams.
- Develops the deployment strategy of applications for various
environments implemented in On Premise, Cloud (Azure / AWS) &
- Builds Enterprise Reference Architecture (ERA)
- Provides the application architecture and design to perform App
modernization to migrate legacy applications to next generation
technologies and cloud.
- Develops the Network Architecture, Data Architecture, Component
Architecture, Security Architecture and Integration architectures
for the applications.
- Develops the network architecture detailing Virtual Networks,
Network Security groups, Subnets, Elastic computing, Load
balancers, Internet gateways and Application gateways.
- Recommends application architecture using cloud-based IaaS,
PaaS & SaaS models.
- Designs and develops the systems, in Server less computing
models, App Services, micro services, Service Oriented
- Designs the application Data models & performs reviews.
- Builds the application integration and data integration
approaches of applications.
- Provides the Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading
approaches to support On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid environments
using, ETL tools and Data Gateways.
- Provides highly scalable, distributed, high performing, highly
available, disaster recovery supported and robust
- Works with RDBMS databases like Cloud Data Services, RDS, MS
SQL, PostgreSQL & DB2.
- Designs & develops data Archival, Purging and Retention
policies of applications.
- Working with NoSQL databases like Cosmos DB, MongoDB DynamoDB
- Builds high performing application architecture and design with
in memory and caching data strategies, tools and libraries.
- Designs the development of the applications using software
technology tools, libraries & products stack for applications as
per Toyota Standards.
- Performs code reviews of the applications to ensure the design
and code quality.
- Supports in continuous integration and continuous delivery of
- Working in Production & Sub Prod environments and ensuring the
successful deployment of the applications.
- Actively participates in project meetings, discussions, and
conferences. - provided by Dice
Keywords: ConnectedX, Inc., Plano , CW Systems Architect, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!