Application Support Administrator
Posted on: February 22, 2021
POSITION:Application Support Administrator JOB TYPE:Full Time,
12 Month Contract LOCATION:Plano, TX JOB SUMMARY FOR APPLICATION
- Leading Tech/Telecom client is seeking an Application Support
Administrator RESPONSIBILITIES FOR APPLICATION SUPPORT
- Responsible for troubleshooting application and process issues.
Conducts root cause analysis and proactively identifies potential
issues/problems; communicates concerns and solutions to vendor,
developers and internal clients as appropriate. Providing technical
support to teams or individuals within the organization, internal
clients and to external clients when required.
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive
database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date. Maintaining
and updating technical documents and procedures. Always looking for
opportunities to automate areas that can be automated.
- Tests and evaluates Applications to ensure compatibility with
internal Hardware/Software and processes. Tests and
coordinates/participates in the deployment of application updates
and application changes on all applicable systems.
- Identify and execute appropriate communication methods to
ensure team collaboration and providing technical status of the
Application environment to essential IT personnel. Developing
reports for teams across the business. Works closely with power
users and system engineers to coordinate technical elements of an
- Provides support in identifying application solutions to meet
business needs, including tool templates configuration, project
management procedure development and report development.
- Understands, targets and troubleshoots systems technical
- Effectively organizes, plans, schedules and controls project
activities using the official tool of record.
- Provides data quality assurance.
- Helps create and documents reporting templates and
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for
intervention and problem solving with project managers, line
managers and clients.
- Assists in the development of customized end user training with
the ability to provide ad-hoc system training to users.
- Responsible for coordinating and processing system access
requests for resources REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR APPLICATION SUPPORT
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree(Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of technical experience in system administration,
data analysis, computer science, or other areas closely
- Strong Technical Skills in math, statistics, and analysis
- Good analytical skills to compile information into useful
reports and presentations.
- Strong Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, auto-sum)
- New system implementation experience
- Experience managing the resolution of application and system
issues that arise across a business. An Application Support Admin
will have both business skills and technical IT knowledge, and
demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under
- Experience with One Vizion Project management tool (currently
in implementation phase -Will be required to learn to the tool,
customizing templates, troubleshooting, system administration. Must
be able to do ad hoc training on the tool.)
- Telecom industry experience preferred.
- System testing experience is a plus, does not need to be
certified, someone who can understand the script and test field,
someone who has good technical background. SKILLS AND
QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLICATION SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR:
- Analytical Skills include working with large amounts of data:
facts, figures, and number crunching. Ability to see through the
data and analyze it to find conclusions is required
- Communication Skills are required in the performance of
presenting findings, or translating data into an understandable
document. Ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating
- Critical Thinking skills are required to look at the numbers,
trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on findings
- Must have precise attention to detail to ensure sure the
analysis is vigilant and accurate to come to correct
- Math Skills are needed to estimate numerical data, create
equations, and calculate complex data BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday tailored to meet your needs.
401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care
Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card
and H1 processing.
Keywords: EPITEC, Plano , Application Support Administrator, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!