Immediate Hiring - Enterprise Solution Architect with OEM / Automotive
Company: NJTECH INC.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Hello, We at NJ Tech are focused on hiring highly skilled
professionals who are excited by the opportunity to make a true
impact on their careers as well as on our clients' businesses. We
power our clients' success-and drive our consultants' career
growth.We are seeking an experienced and outstanding
_____ENTERPRISE SOLUTION ARCHITECT WITH OEM / AUTOMOTIVE
EXP____________ for one of our esteemed client based out in Plano
TX, Senior Solution Architect / Enterprise ArchitectLocation:
REMOTEDuration: Long TermExperience & Qualifications:
- 15+ years of experience as Enterprise Solution Architect.
- Sound experience in digital product background. Proven success
stories of launching scalable technology platform features with
- Familiarity with global-scale web service design and consumer
notification delivery technologies preferred. Experience building
scalable systems using AWS cloud is highly desired.
- Need someone with previous OEM / Automotive experience
- Experience in AWS, Cloud, DevOps, CI/CD, Microservices,
Kubernetes, Dockers, Jenkins, Kafka, Golang, NodeJS
- Strong background in developing Enterprise Architecture
standards, technology roadmap etc.
- Experience managing other Enterprise/Solutions Architects and
- Proven experience in planning and execution
- Hands on experience Architecting solutions for Connected Car,
Mobility Platform, Telematics and Digital Interactive services,
- Prior experience with IT Transformation strategy and execution
of cloud first and API/micro service architecture.
- Prior experience working on Technology
modernization/innovation, prototype builds, development standards
for all manufacturing and sales applications.
- Prior experience in defining, designing and implementing modern
cloud-based platform, leveraging micro services approach with
containers and serverless architecture.
- Experience in DevOps implementation and full automation with
Infrastructure as code, Identity management solution design and
implementation, legacy to cloud migrations.
- Experience in Security Architecture and Social Network
integration for consumer applications, master Data definition and
management for Product, Vehicle, Accessories and Customer data
domains. BI standardization and modernization
- Experience developing and implementing IT modernization
strategy with open source and lighter apps. Node.js and
jetty/tomcat containers to replace high cost products, infra cost
reduction and quality/performance Improvement with commodity
hardware/virtualizationIf you would like to pursue this
opportunity, kindly reach us with your recent resume at SHAN (AT)
NJTECHINC (DOT) COM or feel free to call us at NJTECH is a globally
managed IT service, IT consulting and Business solutions partner.
Our "High Performance Business" strategy builds our expertise in
technology and consulting. Our offshore consulting plays a major
role in helping clients to achieve their objectives in the highest
level; ultimately creating sustainable value to customers. Come,
transform your career with us and be a part of our high-performing
team.RegardsShan - provided by Dice
Keywords: NJTECH INC., Plano , Immediate Hiring - Enterprise Solution Architect with OEM / Automotive, Other , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!