Job Description - CEO - Plano, TX (2020416)
CEO - Plano, TX ( 2020416 )
Organizational leadership thatinspires
Patient outcomes that set thestandard
BE THE CONNECTION.
The role of hospital chiefexecutive officer (CEO) affords you
the ability to pursue a unique kind ofprofessional achievement.
This is your opportunity to be the connection betweenorganizational
and operational excellence and the life-changing successes
ourpatients achieve on a daily basis. Apply the vast knowledge,
experience andskills you’ve acquired throughout your career to
enhance the effectiveness ofour teams and the services we proudly
offer. Realize the positive, personalimpact of leadership on a
greater scale with national post-acute care leader
WhatMakes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being partof something
special: A team that is passionate about making an impact
onpatients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting,
Encompass Healthoffers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside
patients on their road torecovery from stroke, spinal cord
injuries, neurological disorders, jointreplacements, multiple
trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you helppatients
achieve goals and regain independence, you can form
significantrelationships with them and celebrate the successes they
experience along theway.
Our culture of compassion and collaborationis founded on more
than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressedin the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to
keeplearning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a
better way tocare. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something
decidedly different and moresatisfying: A career that is
challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join
ateam that is committed to setting the standard for better
healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Plano
Here is youropportunity to channel the full extent of your
knowledge, skills, ambition, andexperience on a daily basis.
Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Take responsibility for all day-to-dayoperations of the
• Be accountable for planning, organizingand directing hospital
operations to ensure that quality care is provided, andthat the
financial integrity of the institution is well maintained.
• Ensure compliance with applicable lawsand regulations, as well
as policies and procedures set forth by the governingboard, medical
staff and The Joint Commission.
• Create an environment and culture thatenable the hospital to
fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals.
• Convey the hospital mission to allstaff.
• Hold staff accountable forperformance/performance improvement,
and motivate, recognize and rewardpositive results.
• Take personal responsibility for theoperation, measurement,
assessment and improvement of the hospital’sperformance.
• This opportunity requires a bachelor’sdegree with equivalent
experience of a master’s, encompassing hospitaloperations; budget
development; analysis and oversight; marketing, including
volumegrowth/program development; FTE management; expense control;
policy/proceduredevelopment and implementation; and process
development for regulatorycompliance.
• Master’s degree in businessadministration, healthcare
administration or related healthcare fieldpreferred.
• Five or more years of experience inhealthcare management
• Two or more years of experience in asenior management position
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plansprovided to meet
the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases withtenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuingeducation
• Company-matching 401(k) and employeestock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope andindependence, Encompass Health
is a national leader in post-acute care. Weoperate rehabilitation
hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36states as
well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven
byour core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy,
do what’sright, focus on the positive, and remain stronger
Realize the powerful difference you can make.Take this
opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, pleasevisit us online at